Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Did Wizards get nerfed?

Did Wizards get nerfed?

I was planning on rerolling as a Wiz, but episode 10 hit, and now im hearing that wizards , and in war are a fraction of what they used to be...
    Really wanted to reroll as a T5 wiz, but if they really did get nerfed im thinking of FB unless they at war to now

------------------edit---------------
    Also i heard their defence got nerfed really bad so they worse in pve... what about pvp/war aspects, ik every1 got more hp and defense, but did they become better in war?

Do FB's have it "easier" then wizards w/ their benefits being more directed to war, so they still shine in that area?
    Last edited by TheyCallMeGod; 03-08-2013 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Another addiotion

Nah they didnt get nerfed, they got a nice boost actually.. But their bm2 Dmg was balanced I heard.. Since they had one of the best bm2s

Everyone's damage in war has been cut down. Or rather, everyone is tankier than before.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Oh alright thanks, on my lvl 60 wiz, i noticed Dark Bladers hit a lot harder... But that 88 m.atk passive buff also gave me more dmg so i can 2 shot them