Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WA still good imo

WA still good imo

More tank power to me. Damage sux using a +9v I guess i really have to upgrade more. Panic Cry's Range and supression ability is awesome like seriously best sh1T EVER = COMBO EFFN BREAKER. About time they do something with the bm2 special skills. The skill though? do we keep our whirlwinds at 9 or the BIG skills ? Who has done or tried something different and would want to share it to me? to us slow to catch up with wa greatness?.. TY
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 03-08-2013 at 05:09 PM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

RedOsmium
    All skills go to 20.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Titanium
    when i pvp WA's i seem to have lost around 300-500 dmg on my skills.... but they still hit me for exacly the same i dont get it im a wiz

RedOsmium
    Str stat gives damage reduction now, warrior and fs have a lot of str.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Titanium
    Don't keep your skills at 9, the cooldown doesn't go up as you up the level anymore. Level 20 cooldown is the same as level 1 cooldown.

Banned
    How you guys like the new bm2 retarget?
    Press attack then target self click on mob press attack...repeat lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zyuez View Post
    Don't keep your skills at 9, the cooldown doesn't go up as you up the level anymore. Level 20 cooldown is the same as level 1 cooldown.
    This may be so at the moment but EST is not done with update. They are sure to add a patch that will reset the cooldown back to the way it was before. So enjoy the new settings but be ready to pay to drop them back to the way you had them before...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    This may be so at the moment but EST is not done with update. They are sure to add a patch that will reset the cooldown back to the way it was before. So enjoy the new settings but be ready to pay to drop them back to the way you had them before...
    Why would they do that? It seems pointless to me, to insert a new update only to fix it and take it out later... Like why not save yourself the trouble and DON'T implement a feature you know you're going to eradicate...

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeGod View Post
    Why would they do that? It seems pointless to me, to insert a new update only to fix it and take it out later... Like why not save yourself the trouble and DON'T implement a feature you know you're going to eradicate...
    Because EST wants you to spend and waist alz. They want you to spend millions of alz to delevel skills so that you need more alz, then they hope you'll buy crap from the shop to help you grind dungenons and stuff so you can earn those alz back....

If you haven't noticed already, this game forces you to be heavily reliant on alz...you can't do a single thing in this game that is worth a darn without spending major alz....pay for skills, pay to level them, pay to delevel them, pay to delete them, repay for things like rune upgrading/changing, pay to enter war (lose out millions of alz if you won't get top 10 ranked in war), pay to enter dungeons, pay to heal, pay to walk, pay to speak, pay to breathe, pay to chat, pay to turn your computer on...pay, pay, pay, pay....

This ain't a free to play game, it's worse than a monthly subscription LOL.

Lies, All the CD's for ATTACKING Skills will stay the same, plus if they do "change" (even though they wont) EST will reset them all back to 0 like they did with this update.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast