Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the Point?

What is the Point?

Level 140 Wizard with 1530 defense. All +15 craftman's sig gears and I cant even afk 1 minute by auto cannons without dying!

Now what is the freaking point of increasing our stats when freaking mobs hits us(wizards), harder than before? What is the point of having all those defense?

1530 defense = bluestin defense in ic2

and yes i am mad! so F*&^ off!

Sounds like someone thinks wiz should tank lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Sounds like someone thinks wiz should tank lol
    have you ever had a Wiz? have you tried running ic2 or other dungeons after the update?
    If so, did you notice the difference? Perhaps, you do not really get what my thread is about.

Now go and kiss more <removed>
    Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 03-11-2013 at 09:24 AM.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by KitKat View Post
    have you ever had a Wiz? have you tried running ic2 or other dungeons after the update?
    If so, did you notice the difference? Perhaps, you do not really get what my thread is about.

Now go and kiss more ass!
    LOL i heard its easier to solo dungeons for wiz. Maybe its because you need to increase your play style skill

Banned
    yeah, mobs hit harder then before but it's been a lot easier for wiz to solo more dungeons. as to what fear said, yeah, you need to increase your play style and learn how to take advantage of SS and HR as well. And with the dmg increase, vamping is a lot more easier.
    Last edited by StereoLove; 03-09-2013 at 10:31 AM.

Willing to bet my geared wiz can still solo it due to the fact I know how to play a wiz
    Was hardly a issue before the update and the wiz had been retired for years with super outdated gear
    Vamp stun knock back is your friend just saying
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    Trashy, i almost peed laughing when this fail WI asked if you even had a Wi or even knew how to play one. omfg. i love these nobodies on forums. its great

Quote Originally Posted by Eriks419 View Post
    Trashy, i almost peed laughing when this fail WI asked if you even had a Wi or even knew how to play one. omfg. i love these nobodies on forums. its great
    Ikr
    Me know a wiz no way man ....... Lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Banned

haha KitKat i love u

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Willing to bet my geared wiz can still solo it due to the fact I know how to play a wiz
    Was hardly a issue before the update and the wiz had been retired for years with super outdated gear
    Vamp stun knock back is your friend just saying
    I'm willing to bet 80% of QQ-ers have only started playing within the last 2 years. Anyone older than that have dealt with changes enough to just shrug it off and learn to adapt. I'll repeat what I said in another thread: If you can't adapt, then quit.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast