Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is the Point?

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    WI never were supposed to be albe to withstand hits as well as they could. They're a high hitting, low def, ranged class.
    I agree to this statement, wizards are SUPPOSED to be a high hitting, low def ranged class. However with the way cabal works, any class can yield just about as much damage as a wizard, if not more, while still being a lot tankier. Also, pvps(including war) are way too short for wizards to actually be able to stay out of range, in war you always get focused and there's just nothing you can do against 20sec roots and 5 people jumping you.

I'm not saying wizards need more def because the problem isn't that, it's the game's mechanics.

Shadow Titanium
    Learn your class instead of powering through. This game is party /raid based, not solo.

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    there's just nothing you can do against 20sec roots and 5 people jumping you.
    Stop trying to solo war then nub!

5 caps vs 5 procs; even if you got rooted you'd be saved by carriers, ESPECIALLY FA'S THAT CAN UNROOT U :>
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by KitKat View Post
    Level 140 Wizard with 1530 defense. All +15 craftman's sig gears and I cant even afk 1 minute by auto cannons without dying!

Now what is the freaking point of increasing our stats when freaking mobs hits us(wizards), harder than before? What is the point of having all those defense?

1530 defense = bluestin defense in ic2

and yes i am mad! so F*&^ off!
    level up son

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Stop trying to solo war then nub!

5 caps vs 5 procs; even if you got rooted you'd be saved by carriers, ESPECIALLY FA'S THAT CAN UNROOT U :>
    Even in teamfights i always get focused q.q

And you never unroot me

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Even in teamfights i always get focused q.q

And you never unroot me
    u haven't even warred since update u dum
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123