Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: need more balance for wiz!! wiz so weak now

Shadow Titanium

need more balance for wiz!! wiz so weak now

increase all these stats are useless, now wiz even weaker than before in pvp and going into dungeons or CA6.
    the spirit shield only 3000hp absorb in damage is like not having it at all... when everything hit us so hard @@ (with full +15 sig gears)
    the increase in magic attk buff is useless too, when all other class has damage reduction n become more tank.

wiz class needs to be re-done.
    maybe atleast 8000hp absorb spirit shield
    and a passive def, resit dmg buff would be more balance
    so that wiz get a chance to survive before hitting anything

I and "MOST" wizard feel this way. I 2nd the motion.

here is my thread about it http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...t-is-the-Point

Banned
    Not just wiz are having difficulty soloing ca6... Every class is having trouble soloing ca6 cause they buffed monsters.

Read the patch notes you aren't the only one who got nerfs/buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by edgarh View Post
    Not just wiz are having difficulty soloing ca6... Every class is having trouble soloing ca6 cause they buffed monsters.

Read the patch notes you aren't the only one who got nerfs/buffs.
    It's not a matter of nerfed. Its a matter of the mobs stats were increased in a higher proportion to the players. The dev's said that some monsters would be more difficult than before.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

2010: Solo ca6? Impossible

2011: Solo ca6? Impossible

2012: Solo ca6? Easy

2013: Solo ca6? Impossible, and everyone Q.Q

The game today isn't anymore difficult than it was a couple years ago. In fact today the game is still easier than it was in Feb 2012. All the QQers are just too lazy to go back to the way things were after being coddled for a year when BM3 made them "epic."
    Last edited by Peaches; 03-10-2013 at 09:41 AM.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Wiz bm2 is actually pretty good now compared to bm3. In arcane trace bm3 gets me killed a lot more often than bm2. Something to think about if you are having trouble in bm3.

I definitely take more damage from groups of mobs than I used to. Fighting single bosses doesn't seem to be that bad, but I have a lot of high level single bosses I haven't tried yet so I probably don't know as much as some of the other wiz that posted here.

But now that I am using bm2 in arcane trace it is pretty much the same in terms of how I hunt there as it was before the update. The difference is my damage on the mobs is about 25% less so it takes longer to kill them and xp is less than before the update, but not drastically so once you get the hang of it. Timely use of the barrier shield and the hp restore skill make just enough difference for me to stay alive.

edit: I have run ic1 fully on bm3 and finished in the same time as before the update. Using bm2 for the whole dungeon took about 2.5 min longer running it the exact same way.
    Last edited by tyrel21; 03-10-2013 at 12:09 PM. Reason: another note

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    2010: Solo ca6? Impossible

2011: Solo ca6? Impossible

2012: Solo ca6? Easy

2013: Solo ca6? Impossible, and everyone Q.Q

The game today isn't anymore difficult than it was a couple years ago. In fact today the game is still easier than it was in Feb 2012. All the QQers are just too lazy to go back to the way things were after being coddled for a year when BM3 made them "epic."
    Umm, ca6 was always possible to solo, it still is too....
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Peaches back :d

Shadow Titanium
    most ppl are selling their wiz....
    GM u should consider balancing the wiz. wiz was shyt before the update now it suk even more after update.

Banned
    And this thread if where you find people who don't know how to play their wizard anymore and were bad to begin with.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast