Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: need more balance for wiz!! wiz so weak now

um, full sig +15 for my wiz, in mobs he gets hammered. I am not complaining, though, I like my wiz a lot, just have to adjust to the different dynamic after the update.

dunno if the rule of thumb still works as before...

FA/FS mostly (apropos) amp build
    BL/FB hybrid of amp/dmg
    WA/WI mostly damage build

with the update, the purely dmg builds have taken a hit. My wa also sux in dmg and dps compared to the mage and other melee. It needs more attk rate and amp than the norm before. Needless to say, both its bm2 and bm3 now sux. It just used to miss a lot, now it gets blocked too, lol. Time was when osm or redosm was sufficient, now it's not.

Lol, i see a lot of personal shops selling everything WA, including the char. Pity.
    Last edited by Andrea; 03-12-2013 at 03:50 AM.

Banned

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by fantasion View Post
    increase all these stats are useless, now wiz even weaker than before in pvp and going into dungeons or CA6.
    the spirit shield only 3000hp absorb in damage is like not having it at all... when everything hit us so hard @@ (with full +15 sig gears)
    the increase in magic attk buff is useless too, when all other class has damage reduction n become more tank.

wiz class needs to be re-done.
    maybe atleast 8000hp absorb spirit shield
    and a passive def, resit dmg buff would be more balance
    so that wiz get a chance to survive before hitting anything
    Do you want to walk in the park like ur old grandma? or do you wanna freerun on the top of the world with risk at every step?
    This update separates the MEN from Bieber fans...

Forcium
    Is this thread real life?

Banned
    Before
    Defense Regardless of level, opponents attack will be decreased directly by defense.
    Evasion Evasion Rate value in % is directly applied.

After
    Defense Reduces DMG by a percent of Defense proportionate to Character level.
    Evasion Instead of Evasion Rate, Evasion value is applied with every Evasion point.

Can we stop QQ and go lvl?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayeka View Post
    wiz are op still haveing played a fs then started to run my 164 mage with out gloves and charm at skill lv 20 i hit more then my fs
    at lv 179 fully geared
    I wouldn't say WI is OP, but I can confirm that WI hits harder the FS....my 120 WI does the same or better damage than my 160 FS and my FS has better weapons than my WI.

Quote Originally Posted by Yankees6969 View Post
    wiz is strong in the arena, but got nerfed in war. Times of a wiz tanking for themself are over, need tank classes to meatshield for a wiz to dps since wiz has such low defense now. I consider my wiz to be very strong but after the update if im not careful even in bm3/aura I can get killed in just a few seconds if im silenced or suppressed.
    Yes, the idea of this update was to place each class in more defined roles (like most other MMO's do)...before the update, any class could tank for themselves and solo 100% of the time...so now they want to force people to team up and play their specific roles more...but honestly, the elite players will always be able to figure out how to solo in just about any game unless the devs design certain things to be team oriented and won't allow you to solo it....which is why they probably took out skill resets upon logging out or changing channels...it made soloing anything possible.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrel21 View Post
    um, full sig +15 for my wiz, in mobs he gets hammered. I am not complaining, though, I like my wiz a lot, just have to adjust to the different dynamic after the update.
    Guess what, my FS has trouble surviving even in BM3 now on certain mobs...before the update if I put BM3 on, I could fight in the middle of CA with 1 finger and watch TV at the same time...that's called easy mode...I"m sure no developers wants a game to be that easy....but yeah, I'm with you...I don't mind things being tougher and I'll adjust.

lol.

wiz has been op for how long?

and when wiz finally gets a hard nerf like all the other classes has been getting for the past few years, they suddenly start qqing hardcore.

Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by crushingraid View Post
    lol.

wiz has been op for how long?

and when wiz finally gets a hard nerf like all the other classes has been getting for the past few years, they suddenly start qqing hardcore.

Get over it.
    You're still as dumb as before, wiz is actually one of the classes that got the most nerfs in Cabal history.

And I don't even QQ about wiz

Titanium
    WI aren't the only classes that were "nerfed" every class gets hit harder everywhere now, such as for me i get hit for around 70 in the back of FGR now instead of getting hit for 10's just learn to get used to it and it will become part of the way you play.

OMG GUYS MY Char gets hits harder IN X, Y, and Z, but I can survive in A, B, and C easier! They need to fix it back to b4!!............. Seriously. It's called Step 1 in re-balancing. Idk how many steps there are, but this was only the first to several for upcoming content not yet released in KO. Get a grip, adapt, or quit. Simply put. (Why can't I use the "Return" key on these forums anymore?? Anti-Spam measures that are more hindering in reality?? /Suggest auto more than 3 "returns" in a row are condensed to 3 so we can still separate paragraphs)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast