Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Lift charge limit!?!?!?!?

Lift charge limit!?!?!?!?

EXTREMELY UPSET RIGHT NOW...TRYING TO PURCHASE CABAL HIGH SCHOOL COSTUME AND I CANT ADD MORE THAN $20. HOW YOU GONNA CHARGE THAT MUCH AND NOT EVEN LET ME BUY IT...anyway to lift this limit plz this is ridiculous..

If you pay more over time, your limit is increased over time. Alternatively, I believe there's a limit per month as well that if you reach too soon at the start of the month, that you can't get any at the end of the month which is of course, when the items you want come out because of Murphey's Laws.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Last u checked my limit was like 3k lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Buy twenty dollars, then ten dollars. GENIUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

LOL REALLY? ... ing idiot..

[GM] Kato
    Prepaid Card = No limit

limits?

A question guys, what exactly are the limits for purchases in the item shop? Like can you only spend a certain amount in a week, month, etc. Would really like to know these things. Never heard of an item shop with spending limits before, this is a first for me. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by noncdave View Post
    A question guys, what exactly are the limits for purchases in the item shop? Like can you only spend a certain amount in a week, month, etc. Would really like to know these things. Never heard of an item shop with spending limits before, this is a first for me. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    I think it starts at like 20 weekly and goes up progressively from there with no bad payments
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    Prepaid Card = No limit
    what the gm say XD

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc