Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question to you Cabal NA players. I hope you can help me

Question to you Cabal NA players. I hope you can help me

Hello Cabal NA players!

I am a player from Cabal europe and I am really angry about the publisher games-masters.
    Iīm playing cabal now for more than 2 yours and and since 1 year on the german servers of GM.
    It is now 1 month ago that a player reported me for insult him. Now my account was blocked. I asked the support how long this ban will last and the answer was:"your account has been permanently blocked for using 3rd party-programs."
    First remember this was the first ban iīve ever had since i play cabal online.
    Now i wrote over 3 weeks with a GM of the support but now he said that he canīt help me anymore and i shall write to the Head-Gm Radagast.
    Well i did this and his answer was :

"Hi,

I investigated this matter and found 100's of flags showing cheat use on your logs. EST Also confirmed these flags to be accurate so unless you have someone else playing on your account this means you know fine well what you did.

Sorry This account will remain banned."

I couldnīt believe what i read. I have never cheated or use any stupid programs.
    I wrote another ticket to radagast but he ignored it.

I swear to 100% that I am an honest player.

Now my question to your community is : Did something like that ever happened to someone here? And could you solve the problem?

PS: The stats of my FS : 1077 atk ; 1367 def; 5.5k hp ; 230% cd; 47% amp; lvl 183

I hope you can help or give me at least tip what i could do.

Best Regards

Riser2 from cabal europe.
    Last edited by Riser2; 03-10-2013 at 04:21 AM.

well man if the logs from your account show cheating activity, then there is really nothing you can do to be honest. And if you say you are a honest player only advice i can give you is that A. someone you let on your account (if anyone) is hacking. (Still no way of getting your account back) or B. that you have been hacked and someone stole your password and has been using your account to hack. (you can ask the GMs to look up the IP logs from your account and see if there is multiple IPs connecting to your account) then maybe they can restore your account.. but not 100% sure if they will. it is up to the GM to decide what to do with your account.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrick123 View Post
    well man if the logs from your account show cheating activity, then there is really nothing you can do to be honest. And if you say you are a honest player only advice i can give you is that A. someone you let on your account (if anyone) is hacking. (Still no way of getting your account back) or B. that you have been hacked and someone stole your password and has been using your account to hack. (you can ask the GMs to look up the IP logs from your account and see if there is multiple IPs connecting to your account) then maybe they can restore your account.. but not 100% sure if they will. it is up to the GM to decide what to do with your account.
    to B: i let this check by the GMīs and they told me the cheat use was from my ip.

The GM wrote there were 100īs of flags showing cheat use on my account. If this would be true why did nobody report me or even see me hack? I also paid every month in average 80 euros and 3 days before I got banned i paid the last time. I wouldnīt have done that if I had used tons of cheat programms.

My guild members canīt believe that also. Also all other players from my server.

So you say i canīt do anything? :S maybe an other player has an idea.

Thanks for your reply !

Titanium
    Why you come whine on cabal NA forum? Seriously, lol.

Yes, im Nuisa on cabal EU forum too.

About the hacks, not all hacks are visible, some people hacks only inside a dungeon, thinking they will never get banned. How much you pay in the cash shop doesnt allow you to use hack mate. Your guildmembers cant believe it? Then they are stupids and naive, logs never lie.

You want an idea?
    Make a new account and start playing again, but this time dont use cabal rider or cheat engine or w/e the hack you were using.

Best regards,
    Nuisa,
    Cabal EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuisa View Post
    Why you come whine on cabal NA forum? Seriously, lol.

Yes, im Nuisa on cabal EU forum too.

About the hacks, not all hacks are visible, some people hacks only inside a dungeon, thinking they will never get banned. How much you pay in the cash shop doesnt allow you to use hack mate. Your guildmembers cant believe it? Then they are stupids and naive, logs never lie.

You want an idea?
    Make a new account and start playing again, but this time dont use cabal rider or cheat engine or w/e the hack you were using.

Best regards,
    Nuisa,
    Cabal EU.
    no comment....

i am also writing here, because post like these are deleted immediately on cabal eu forums.

AND I WOULDNīT POST HERE IF I HAD USED CHEAT PROGRAMS ! i just want help which i donīt get on cabal eu forums.

yes i know logs donīt lie thats why i am so confused .

I would start to play cabal again if i had used cheats.....

But i got banned for something i havenīt done so it could happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by Riser2 View Post
    no comment....

i am also writing here, because post like these are deleted immediately on cabal eu forums.

AND I WOULDNīT POST HERE IF I HAD USED CHEAT PROGRAMS ! i just want help which i donīt get on cabal eu forums.

yes i know logs donīt lie thats why i am so confused .

I would start to play cabal again if i had used cheats.....

But i got banned for something i havenīt done so it could happen again.
    You're lieing.
    Anyway, you won't get "help" here.

- Gnasher, CabalEU.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
    You're lieing.
    Anyway, you won't get "help" here.

- Gnasher, CabalEU.
    Whether you belive me or not I am not a hacker. You are not the first one telling me that logs donīt lie and i shall admit that i have used cheats.

You donīt know anything about me so donīt call me a hacker.

You just believe what you know and see right?

Hundreds of years before the people also thought that the earth is a disc.

And the people who wanted to prove that it is not so were banished or killed.

So donīt tell me im a liar.

Shadow Titanium
    lol EU s coming to cry on our forum pls you got banned for a reason stay banned.

Hey Riser, you do realize that ESTsoft NA has nothing to do with Cabal Euro? If they mention that EST agrees with them, then it's the Korean branch, not the US branch.

Here's how it goes:

ESTsoft = Korea
    ESTsoft Inc. = NA
    Gamemasters = EU

We're simply a branch off the main. The heads in charge of ESTsoft Inc. are workers for ESTsoft, but have no direct say-so from them unless otherwise specified from ESTsoft. The heads in charge of Gamemasters are simply their own company that have purchased the liscensing rights to host Cabal. Similarly to how OGPlanet was for NA, until their contract ended and the didn't want to renew it/ conflict with hiring good GM staff to support the game.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast