Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Guide on DP quest.

Guide on DP quest.

Please have a look at this quest.

Guide on DP

lvl requirement to obtain quest : 65
    reward : 20,000 EXP potion which you need to be lvl 120 or above to use.

Could you make it 65 or above? Kinda doesn't make sense having to carry around a 20k exp pot for 55lvls...

Thank you!

-bump-

since this thread went unnoticed

If there is no intention to modify, please explain the logic behind this =)

Titanium
    why would you need 20k exp at level 65 anyway? all you have to do is run LID and do quests, its as simple as that o.o

I agree with this, what's the point of doing a quest at level 65 and getting a reward and have to wait until you get to level 120.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Starr View Post
    why would you need 20k exp at level 65 anyway? all you have to do is run LID and do quests, its as simple as that o.o
    Well yeah, it's not as much that I need the 20k exp reward, it's more that seeing all those scrolls is annoying and I like to get all quests done. But now I have a stupid exp pot I dont want to npc because it'd be a waste, but I can't use it either....

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    I agree with this, what's the point of doing a quest at level 65 and getting a reward and have to wait until you get to level 120.
    yeah... =.= Not to mention I have no intention to level up these characters to 120 lol