Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: function of STR, INT, DEX

function of STR, INT, DEX

anyone here know the details about STR INT DEX.... what is the function of this three and how it's can influence the stats build?

The update notes mentioned what they do. The actual values of each stat needed to gain each effected stat is presently unknown to NA apparently. All you need is someone with like 100 int+dex+str extracts to get an accurate value... for each class.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

RedOsmium
    I know them. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Shadow Titanium
    extract pots are a waste...just make a new character and you can easily find out...I've only checked FS stats so far....will document the other classes this weekend probably.

As for FS...

Strength raises attack (0.7 per point) and damage reduction (0.4 per point)
    Intelligence raises Magic attack (0.5 per point)
    Dexterity raises Attack Rate (6 per point), Defense Rate (5 per point) and Evasion (6 per point)

No stat raises Defense, HP or MP... you can only increase defense from equipping gear and HP/MP by leveling up/rank up/VM and MM upgrades.

HP (2.5 per level) and MP (1.5 per level) are still the same as before the update...I won't know if the HP adjustments are still in place until I get to a higher battle style rank up...if I recall, they started at rank 8...I'm not quite there yet.

Also to note, completing battle style rank up quest no longer gives bonuses to str, int, dex...it still gives HP and MP increase and it also gives extra stat points so that you can then increase your choice of str, int or dex...I believe ranking up to apprentice gave me about 16 stat points, 30 HP and 30 MP.

Leveling up seems pretty fast also, at least so far...but there are certain points during fighting mobs where you'll be doing terrible damage (like 1's and 2's) and you'll want to get the gear from named mobs as soon as possible because normal gears are simply trash for leveling up.

Overall, I'm gonna document every change (skills, HP, MP, str, int, dex, aura, BM's, Battle style rank up and rewards, change in upgrade values..etc.) for each class....that means rolling a new character for each...I think by starting new characters, you eliminate mistakes of how, where and when a stat changes or increases and to make sure that if there are any hidden increases/decreases/changes at a specific level, you can pinpoint it exactly. Using extract pots can only help with str, int, dex changes....if that's all you want to know then feel free to waste millions of alz doing so...

Then again, maybe people need to change their stats anyway so maybe extract pots aren't a waste.
    Last edited by Davynelord; 03-13-2013 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    extract pots are a waste...just make a new character and you can easily find out...I've only checked FS stats so far....will document the other classes this weekend probably.

As for FS...

Strength raises attack (0.7 per point) and damage reduction (0.4 per point)
    Intelligence raises Magic attack (0.5 per point)
    Dexterity raises Attack Rate (6 per point), Defense Rate (5 per point) and Evasion (6 per point)

No stat raises Defense, HP or MP... you can only increase defense from equipping gear and HP/MP by leveling up/rank up/VM and MM upgrades.

HP (2.5 per level) and MP (1.5 per level) are still the same as before the update...I won't know if the HP adjustments are still in place until I get to a higher battle style rank up...if I recall, they started at rank 8...I'm not quite there yet.

Also to note, completing battle style rank up quest no longer gives bonuses to str, int, dex...it still gives HP and MP increase and it also gives extra stat points so that you can then increase your choice of str, int or dex...I believe ranking up to apprentice gave me about 16 stat points, 30 HP and 30 MP.

Leveling up seems pretty fast also, at least so far...but there are certain points during fighting mobs where you'll be doing terrible damage (like 1's and 2's) and you'll want to get the gear from named mobs as soon as possible because normal gears are simply trash for leveling up.

Overall, I'm gonna document every change (skills, HP, MP, str, int, dex, aura, BM's, Battle style rank up and rewards, change in upgrade values..etc.) for each class....that means rolling a new character for each...I think by starting new characters, you eliminate mistakes of how, where and when a stat changes or increases and to make sure that if there are any hidden increases/decreases/changes at a specific level, you can pinpoint it exactly. Using extract pots can only help with str, int, dex changes....if that's all you want to know then feel free to waste millions of alz doing so...

Then again, maybe people need to change their stats anyway so maybe extract pots aren't a waste.

Pretty sure the bonus stats gain(dmg reduce, resists and evasion) gets smaller when you get more int/str/dex, I have 1200 int on my wiz and i have 5 rate resist, while Cathy has 1030ish and 5 too and like 3rate resist with 500 int on her FB (ily caffy i might be off on the stats :s)

Shadow Titanium
    EDIT: just read your post again, so what I typed wasn't needed...

Anyway, your mentioning WI, FB and comparing between classes...My post was stats for FS....I didn't say all classes will have the same stat gains...I did say I will level each class and find the stat gains for each class....just like the old system, the stat changes were different per class....so it makes sense that a WI and FS won't have the same stats from changing the base attributes (str, int, dex).

Also, I'm still leveling, I have still to determine various stat increases and changes at different levels...this will be a long process since I'm gonna do every class...it's still fast to level, so I don't expect it should take months or anything like that....I can have a level 100 of any class in 2 days for sure...I just haven't played the game since the weekend (been playing another game)...documenting stats can get tedious and so I needed to play another game for some fun time LOL.
    Last edited by Davynelord; 03-13-2013 at 06:43 PM.

TO my recollection STR was also supposed to increase your HP as well. I suppose that's changed? And supposedly INT also raises Resistances, but it's extrememly slow. Not sure if you kept track of that or not. It'd be cool if you just uploaded it to like a Google docs spreadsheet viewable by anyone.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

RedOsmium
    I posted some things in each class forum, but it's almost the same for every class on what stat does what. There are also extra bonuses, like for hitting 100 str on any class you gain 100 hp, you get 1 resist crit damage for 25/50/75 int each, 1 resist to everything but unmovable at 50 also. So there are hidden stats for certain spots on str/int so far, not sure if dex has any jump in a bonus for reaching a certain amount yet.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Titanium
    do u think its worth it for wiz to get 100 str then?

eerrr can someone tell me how much resist rate does INT give? like 100 INT=1% resist?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast