Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: is the WI gonna be forever squishy?

Shadow Titanium
    Every player isn't the same...
    Every WI isn't the same...
    Every playstyle isn't the same...
    Not all players have the gear or have changed their stats to take advantage of the new changes...

Therefore, some people will have a tougher time playing WI than others...

Lastly, stop with the elitist attitudes please, it ruins the community and people lose respect for such players...calling people names and acting like your so great of a player just makes you look bad...try helping people instead, this community is really taken a turn for the worst in recent years...all you see is crap comments like these in this post...never helping, just ridicule, hate and pure trolling....seriously if I were a mod, I'd be swinging the temporary ban hammer on a lot of these stupid responses people make lately...

But of course once you spend time in other game communities that are 200% more nicer and friendlier, then come back to cabal, you get a broad picture of how bad this community can seem and feel...maybe that's where I am at....

Either way, stop assuming everyone who struggles with things are incompetent or whatever...for those who claim they are so great, how about you help others get better.

RedOsmium
    Wiz pve, stand around push hp pot button. Win.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEB2y...ature=youtu.be
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Shadow Titanium
    Yeah but the problem is you can't assume everyone can do what you do....it's just not that simple, even if it seems or sounds like it...just know that when we assume others can do what we can do, we are missing a whole lot of intangible factors that determine how successful another person is over another. Something as simple as timing, reaction time, skill rotation, confidence when you get pushed down to 100 hp before death (some people panic when they get low on health for example)....so it isn't always as simple as just potting and win...if it were that simple then this game wouldn't have made it past the first year of existence...no game that easy has longevity.

Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    a whole lot of intangible factors that determine how successful another person is over another. Something as simple as timing, reaction time, skill rotation
    yeah but that doesn't mean the mechanics of the game should be made easier.

Oh this person can't time their skills right, therefore we should give them an extra 300 defense.

If you aren't good at playing your character, then practice playing it. WI is a low defense class, and they aren't gonna give you a WA's hp and defense just because some people think its really difficult to tank with.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

I don't have aod that's why I'm selling my fa.

Quote Originally Posted by jayeem24 View Post
    if yes imma go reroll while i can.. this update is bullcrap
    Most likely. It's how they used to be before you played. It's how they're returning to while you play.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Forcium
    Not all players have the gear or have changed their stats to take advantage of the new changes...

Lastly, stop with the elitist attitudes please, it ruins the community and people lose respect for such players...calling people names and acting like your so great of a player just makes you look bad...try helping people instead, this community is really taken a turn for the worst in recent years...all you see is crap comments like these in this post...never helping, just ridicule, hate and pure trolling....seriously if I were a mod, I'd be swinging the temporary ban hammer on a lot of these stupid responses people make lately...

But of course once you spend time in other game communities that are 200% more nicer and friendlier, then come back to cabal, you get a broad picture of how bad this community can seem and feel...maybe that's where I am at....

Either way, stop assuming everyone who struggles with things are incompetent or whatever...for those who claim they are so great, how about you help others get better.
    yeah i guess i shouldnt troll this guy who didnt read the other 3 threads about this same topic
    and everyone whos struggling are obviously incompetent if they:
    1. cant adapt to a game making changes
    2. complain on forums
    3. cant think in general

el oh el
    Last edited by Sprite; 03-13-2013 at 08:24 PM.

Banned

Your 200% right
    But............................................... ............
    Some people like it rough, like XI for example: I'm assuming challenge motivates him
    Some people wanna chill and watch the sexy girl characters in cool inners: cuz they pervs (if uk what i mean)
    Some people just don't play video games cuz they don't have arms....

What im tryin to say is that cabal isn't for everyone, you should consult your doctor before trying it. Cabal may cause complaining, mild headache and slightly lighter wallet. You shouldn't operate machinery while under the influence of Cabal or any of its parts. However it does show to increase hand eye coordination, quickened muscle response and long lasting friendships.
    So if u think Cabal is right for you, call ur doctor today.

Forcium
    i play4fun

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Wiz pve, stand around push hp pot button. Win.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEB2y...ature=youtu.be
    Question regarding Magic Control Passive skill. On this and all other video i have seen, The Passive buff is visible on the right with other buffs. Is there anyway to activate this coz i dont see it on my buffs. I already have it but I dont see it stacking with other buffs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast