Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Doesnt Cabal Work .__.

RedOsmium

Why Doesnt Cabal Work .__.

Eveytime i try to start cabal it doesn't appear even after a few mins...
    i try to reclick it but it says its running..
    already tried to reinstall it or ctrl+alt+del but it doesnt work either..
    plz help .__.
    i have this problem alotcabal.JPG

reset ur PC and right click ( Run as Administrator )

Titanium
    Happens to me also just this morning ... Tried to reinstall cabal , reset and run as admin . Nothing happens

RedOsmium
    yea i tried almost everything also...
    x.x

Shadow Titanium
    you need memory cache! CASSIDY I NEED YOU BACK ! what you do is go to IE8-9 whatever you have, go to youtube download a lot of videos or watch them, then you open cabal while it's loading.

*PEWPEW*

Shadow Titanium

*PEWPEW*

[GM] Kato
    Hi guys,

If you're still experiencing this issue, please check out our Tech Guide (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...-Support-Guide) if you haven't already. If none of the solutions there help you out, please send us a Help Desk ticket and we'll help troubleshoot this with you further.

Best of luck!

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ABLGALL View Post
    what you do is go to IE8-9 whatever you have, go to youtube download a lot of videos or watch them, then you open cabal while it's loading.

~this works to me .. but i got some diff error now tried these http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...t-Update-Issue still got the same problem some error while cabal is running

Shadow Titanium
    huh

*PEWPEW*

Hey spittz I've had the same problem and the Failed to download when it would finally open , So I troubleshooted everything first before Finally doing the final option of uninstalling and reinstalling the game, to find another problem , I couldn't redownload the game. So I tried pinging the dl page from my router , Still couldn't reach the download , Out of curiosity I tried to view some US only content , ex. Funimation Subtitles to find " Unavailable in your territory message" So I tried to trouble shoot this by turning off IPv6 in internet options, thinking this would fix it,but NOPE .... So I tried to redownload the game using a proxy browser, And it worked , I'm downloading it now . I don't know what it is about my ISP I checked the locations all shows up in the US . But I think its the cause of the Failed to download message on the Cabal Launcher, like its being blocked as if I'm outside of the US when I'm in the US, I don't understand whats wrong though . Hope this helps anybody in the same situation as I am... just to get as far as actually redownloading the game .., Might have to contact my ISP about this later on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast