crap drosnin
    Runes:
    Maxed
    -EXP
    -Party EXP
    -HP
    -HP Absorb up

Not leveled
    CD, HP ABSORB Limit up and some other stuff I forgot but those are the main ones

Can come with
    Osm 12/24 helm+15

Give me offers don't have b/o yet but post offers first and I'll consider it

MIDDLE MAN MUST BE FROM APOC AND

Mail DeathDefiant or post here

b/o- 3.5b
    c/o- 2.7bil in merc
    C/o 1.5b
    Last edited by BamOwnage; 04-14-2013 at 09:30 PM.
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

any c/o?

Not yet
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

bump

Going back to squishy?
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Going to be a cleric

bump

is it a mail ot female char? inbox me with your desire price

Make 3.5 bil b/o but open for any offer
    Last edited by BamOwnage; 04-04-2013 at 05:32 PM.

Bump taking any offers D:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast