Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't decide on a class

I can't decide on a class

I've been every class several times over the past years but I CAN NOT pick a class to just stay on. Right now I'm working on a WI to use in t1 then move up to t2 when I'm ready, but it can't even handle weak ruina station. I know that damage absorb buff will help with that later on but right now (at 5x) my WI feels so much weaker than all my other wi's over the years, the atk is higher yes but the def is way worse than ever before.

Btw I'm selling my other characters since you're reading this anyway 15x fb naked stage 2 bm3, 14x fa naked stage 2 bm3, 13x wi bad gear stage 1 bm3 and 13x fs naked stage 2 bm3

Can someone help me just pick a class let's poll what class I should be, and if I feel the need to change classes again I'm just going to quit or it up I think

And I know there will be a lot of you saying I should just quit so go ahead say what you will.

Pick a class that is fun

There's only 6
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Banned
    I did that and i finally figured out what it ment. I was bored of the game :P so i quit for 2 years, then came back and kept playing the char i fell in love with when i 1st started.

Blader, Force Shielder the only two classes I can really consider for you that would be an easy transit from arcane trace to rising force.

http://www.cabal.com/UpdateReview/Re...alance-Changes
    Last edited by Tenrai; 03-17-2013 at 05:12 PM.
    IGN: Angel

Titanium
    I say FA cause FA are pro, no matter what >

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamQuake16 View Post
    I've been every class several times over the past years but I CAN NOT pick a class to just stay on. Right now I'm working on a WI to use in t1 then move up to t2 when I'm ready, but it can't even handle weak ruina station. I know that damage absorb buff will help with that later on but right now (at 5x) my WI feels so much weaker than all my other wi's over the years, the atk is higher yes but the def is way worse than ever before.

Btw I'm selling my other characters since you're reading this anyway 15x fb naked stage 2 bm3, 14x fa naked stage 2 bm3, 13x wi bad gear stage 1 bm3 and 13x fs naked stage 2 bm3

Can someone help me just pick a class let's poll what class I should be, and if I feel the need to change classes again I'm just going to quit or it up I think

And I know there will be a lot of you saying I should just quit so go ahead say what you will.
    Honestly? after this update i would recommend FS
    Why? Great pvp and pve power
    They are cheap and will always be needed in parties for their aggro
    now that u can max ur skills to 20 their crits are beats
    However fa/wi are still dominating TG so...go FS ;D

Titanium
    my answer still stands that you should go FA C: they still have all their dps and with the heals you will use less pots than most other classes depending on how much def you end up having. and they are relatively easy to build imo.

I have all 6 classes 180+ and after the update fs/bl are stronger and take less dmg.

fb/fa are as strong as before update and def for fb seems to be fine, fa takes a bit more dmg, but very manageable

wi flat out gets hammered in groups of mobs that they didn't before so you have to change how you play a wiz but on the plus side bm2 for wiz is ramped up to be close to as damaging as bm3. Arcane trace for wiz in bm3 is a quick road to death, but in bm2 in party with someone else you can live forever if you use the new/updated skills properly. I haven't tried soloing arcane trace yet in bm2 so I can't speak to that.

Wa is stronger than before in bm3 and takes less damage but all around is still the weakest solo dungeon runner of all six classes in my opinion and based on my own experience in soloing dungeons with all six classes, wa bm3 is just too slow even though it hits harder.

All of the above applies to pve; I don't war much at all, someone else would have to speak to that.

note: Although this is probably not the smartest build for all classes, all six of mine are built on rate/cd with as much amp as I can get within a rate/cd build. So in general my chars all have 55-60ish rate and 200+ cd with amp in the low to mid 40's.

which class should you play? My favorites at the moment are fs and fa but I like the others a lot too, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrel21 View Post
    I have all 6 classes 180+ and after the update fs/bl are stronger and take less dmg.

fb/fa are as strong as before update and def for fb seems to be fine, fa takes a bit more dmg, but very manageable

wi flat out gets hammered in groups of mobs that they didn't before so you have to change how you play a wiz but on the plus side bm2 for wiz is ramped up to be close to as damaging as bm3. Arcane trace for wiz in bm3 is a quick road to death, but in bm2 in party with someone else you can live forever if you use the new/updated skills properly. I haven't tried soloing arcane trace yet in bm2 so I can't speak to that.

Wa is stronger than before in bm3 and takes less damage but all around is still the weakest solo dungeon runner of all six classes in my opinion and based on my own experience in soloing dungeons with all six classes, wa bm3 is just too slow even though it hits harder.

All of the above applies to pve; I don't war much at all, someone else would have to speak to that.

note: Although this is probably not the smartest build for all classes, all six of mine are built on rate/cd with as much amp as I can get within a rate/cd build. So in general my chars all have 55-60ish rate and 200+ cd with amp in the low to mid 40's.

which class should you play? My favorites at the moment are fs and fa but I like the others a lot too, lol.
    I only have 1500 def and i survive AT okay

And plenty of wizzies have more than that.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

in the middle of a group of mobs in at after update my wiz dies fast in bm3 with 1700 def.

I haven't tried bm2 solo in at yet so I don't know if I could survive in the middle of group of mobs or not.

If I pull them so my back is to a wall I can survive in bm3 just to clarify.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast