Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FB vs. Wiz in NW

wtf are all of you talking about. Try fighting a good wi for once maybe?
    Like Sae? or Teaparty? I would say "xi"...but idk where he went. I heard he was "really good" though

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    wtf are all of you talking about. Try fighting a good wi for once maybe?
    Like Sae? or Teaparty? I would say "xi"...but idk where he went. I heard he was "really good" though
    Sae su,cks, he is all gear..he scores high in war cuz of all that gear he has

Forcium
    honestly, a wiz should never be able to solo kill a fb after this update with all the damage reduc fb have now especially with their short cooldown on their short buff. however, i don't see a fb being able to solo kill a wiz in 1 root either unless the fb is in aura bm1.

Thread necro. And WI better than FB mang. Invincible blink.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

blink= I chase you forever and you die, after your root wears off I go heal and u busy chasing (maybe heal) and if root is resisted... GG

There ain't no such thang as resist blink huehuehue
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Shadow Titanium
    Depends on your style, if u like to dish out hardcore dps go wiz , if u like messing up ur enemy go fb. And as for fb's killing wiz i love seeing all the fb's die at noob TP's feet in war trying to solo him lol. Good wiz are still as epic as they were before all these new stats.
    And sae got no skill? lmao u crazy trolldude. Gears or no gears hes one guy who can carry support and do w/e is needed to make the nation win.

Quote Originally Posted by Troll123 View Post
    Sae su,cks, he is all gear..he scores high in war cuz of all that gear he has
    i havent bought any gears in like 5-7 months.and if u didnt notice every1 is with freaking 32%amp im in 8% and i havent extreme any of my gear;so i really dont know wut is all the stupid "he scores high in war cuz of all that gear he has"comment was about.i am not the most skilled wiz in cabal but when it comes to war i do know wut to do and how to fight.wiz might not be stronger than fb cuz of the insane dmg reduce and debuffs but not like fb can easily kill us.if wiz knows wut to do they can put a good fight.
    3 words: learn to war.
    Last edited by xFear; 09-30-2013 at 11:54 PM.
    Living life, peace out!

I'm a lv 180 wiz, and in a situation vs fb 18x-190, I 90% die for sure because I'm using stt+blues +10 (def 980) and 2x300m priced orbs, but TG is not 1 vs 1, I doubt that a FB with stt+ blues can score ~400 easily and kill around 3x each war as a nub wiz like me does.
    I believe with equally high end gears, FB can hardly kill a wiz before the root ends.
    Sadly to say my ping to the sever is around ~200 so that's just all I can do, with more skilled and strong wiz with good ping, I'm sure wiz is the most dangerous class in TG.

Titanium
    That are totally different battle style, of course each one with strength and weakness. But considering the same set grade and similar weapons,for the nation war WIZ have advantage for being a ranger, FB is mallee and will take more damage than a good positioned WIZ, so FB probably die first, consequently do less point. Well, a good skilled FB can easily do more points than a ordinary WIZ. So it depends, in parts, what do you know about play with that class...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12