Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FB vs. Wiz in NW

FB vs. Wiz in NW

After the new update what class is better suited for Nation War? I know it depends on the players skill and how they use their class, but which is better suited for War, just like how Bladers are the best class for soloing dungeons. Did Wizards just get less defense? Or did they lose a lot of attack power as well, because if it's just less defense, I can learn to change my play style, but if it's a whole nerf for all attack to, i'd rather just go w/ FB's.

Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeGod View Post
    After the new update what class is better suited for Nation War? I know it depends on the players skill and how they use their class, but which is better suited for War, just like how Bladers are the best class for soloing dungeons. Did Wizards just get less defense? Or did they lose a lot of attack power as well, because if it's just less defense, I can learn to change my play style, but if it's a whole nerf for all attack to, i'd rather just go w/ FB's.
    WI's put out more damage than FB do
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    WI's put out more damage than FB do
    I still think a good FB can carry a war a lot more than a wiz can

Seems to me that they oped fb in war now wich is fine with me feels like fb puts more pvp dmg out to me but wiz for thepve aspect

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Go fb bec other than root being nerf i still find FBs are op bec of there extra rates and new debuff which knocksdown anyone easy... wizard is only op when its on bm2 or 3 but the new short buffs is useless in war. they dont work as it should be so nothing really changed. Go FB...

Banned
    war is all about bm/aura 90% of the time.true that fb can kill a wiz now lot easier but a wiz is more helpful in war since they can take guards lot faster and move around like always.i was a fb and now a wiz and even with the def nerf wiz has i still like more wiz (cuz of my play style) i can still kill and move around in war pretty easy even with my low def lol just need to know how/when to use ur buffs/skills.
    timing is everything =p

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    I still think a good FB can carry a war a lot more than a wiz can
    Resist Blockade mang >:

And wizzies are the best builders :>
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Resist Blockade mang >:

And wizzies are the best builders :>
    Whats resist blockade o_o... And also, Wizards have a lot more RR then FB's right? Does that play a big factor or not really? And say Proc & Cap where both pushing center, are FB's better for pushing since they can tank more, which can let them cause more dmg, or is that all skill based?

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Ultimately it depends upon how you use your class to it's advantage, imo. Each class has a role they specialize in. FB may not have the dps wiz do with their higher level skills, but played right an FB can easily out tank and out damage a wiz in total output at close range. Wiz, on the other hand, are better suited for scouting and building because of their ability to escape in a moments notice, and, when it comes to combat are better suited to attacking and providing dps from behind the tank line. Although Spirit Shield certainly was a waste of time to think of and put in the game at all since it's pretty much a one attack duration, wiz are still very useful in war, every bit as much as FB. The only class I can think of that really has no true purpose in war are BL other than providing decent aoe dps. These are just my thoughts on it though.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeGod View Post
    I think fb`s is better cause i see alot of wiz players re-rolling to other classes for some reason, and most talking abut how squishy they become since or last major update. i say go FB =)
    Chut Chut ^o^

<3 xoxoxo ^.^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast