Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: "The Hillside Ghost Cottage" Quest glitched.

"The Hillside Ghost Cottage" Quest glitched.

So I had went in the cottage, killed the Zombies & picked up the item. It didn't take me out so I thought I was just stuck & restarted the game. The quest says I have the item, but it keeps redirecting me to the cottage instead of turning it in. I deleted the quest but the item was still in my inventory, and even after accepting the quest again points me to the cottage & when I kill the zombies, nothing happens. I just end up stuck there again.

Would like some help since it's a story quest & I'm stuck lol

Try NPCing the item and then quit the quest. Once you have done this try excepting the quest a new. This time make sure you kill everything and you have the quest item. If the finish window doesn't appear then check the entire room and see if there is something you might need to click on in order to get the quest moving along to finish it. Good luck and hope this helps you.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Yeah, I've tried dropping it, NPC'ing it, putting it in the warehouse. It's stuck there. But I've tried everything you said when I first encountered this, no luck. But thank you anyway.

Does it normally take this long to get a response? I mean they could just take the item out my inventory.