Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: March 28th

March 28th

1. You guys need to work on your cryptic messages on Facebook. xD

2. I read in the comments and somebody made a good point. "Ever since the 'Z' autotarget was taken away, I've noticed an increased drop in botters since the update. So when the 'Z' autotarget comes back, bots are sure to follow."
    Last edited by Faowin; 03-23-2013 at 09:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    1. You guys need to work on your cryptic messages on Facebook. xD

2. I read in the comments and somebody made a good point. Ever since the "Z" autotarget was taken away, I've noticed an increased drop in botters since the update. So when the "Z" autotarget comes back, bots are sure to follow.
    That was the entire reason they removed it. But now too many players are complaining that no automatic-targeting is too inconvenient.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Doesn't matter to me, im fine w/ or w/o it FORSPARTANEGROSWAGGOTTHATJUICETHATGETSTHEMPUMPEDid kWTFIMSAYING #OFWGKTA
    sorry idk what came over me...

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    That was the entire reason they removed it. But now too many players are complaining that no automatic-targeting is too inconvenient.

My reason for my 'MURICA!!! thread.
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    2. I read in the comments and somebody made a good point. Ever since the "Z" autotarget was taken away, I've noticed an increased drop in botters since the update. So when the "Z" autotarget comes back, bots are sure to follow.
    Uh, what? You noticed a drop in botters? I must have missed something because this past week I've been noticing an increase in bots. You don't have a clue because you're still pretty new to cabal, but once upon a time there was no Z target, and there were bots anyways. Removing Z simply got rid of the cheap lazy noobs using macros, but the real hardcore botters didn't even get bothered by that.

Personally I like Z target. I'm glad it's coming back.

I like it too. But I got used to playing without it after only a couple days considering I played without it for years...

I guess auto target was simply too revolutionary even though we never knew we needed it until after we had it.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

How many threads does it take for players to stop QQ about Z targeting?
    Hmmm, I know lets ask Mr. Owl he will know.
    Mr. Owl how many threads does it take.
    Let's find out a one, a two, a three.....
    No it looks like we will never know because players are still posting...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Uh, what? You noticed a drop in botters? I must have missed something because this past week I've been noticing an increase in bots. You don't have a clue because you're still pretty new to cabal, but once upon a time there was no Z target, and there were bots anyways. Removing Z simply got rid of the cheap lazy noobs using macros, but the real hardcore botters didn't even get bothered by that.

Personally I like Z target. I'm glad it's coming back.
    Learn to read. He stated that he read that someone said that. He forgot to put quote marks.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Learn to read. He stated that he read that someone said that. He forgot to put quote marks.
    Fixed. :P

I hate the Z target >.<

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast