Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question for P2P players

Banned

Question for P2P players

Is this game worth spending on? And do you guys regret spending money on this game?

Been thinking for past few days about spending some money on the game but i'm not sure plus i have the feeling i'm going to regret it.

I haven't spent a single coin on this game in 5 years of playing, and my gear is still bette.r than most people who have spent a lot of usd.

Spending usd on a game like this, unless its for premium/costumes, is a waste of money

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    I haven't spent a single coin on this game in 5 years of playing, and my gear is still bette.r than most people who have spent a lot of usd.

Spending usd on a game like this, unless its for premium/costumes, is a waste of money
    Hmm... i like.

I regret spending money on safeguards and costumes. Only money I don't regret spending was on premium for and experience beads.

This thread seems to me like a survey. Who give a rat's @ss weather anyone regrets spending money on this or any other mmog. It comes down to this in my opinion, If you are enjoying the game without spend a dime that’s great but if you wish to enhance your game play and feel it would benefit you by spending some of your hard earned cash. Then do what feels good to you and stop wondering what anyone else is doing or thinking. Remember this is your game play not anyone else's, so enjoy it anyway you want be it free to play or pay to play.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

I sold all my organs to be good don't regret it one bit. #CabalIsLife

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    This thread seems to me like a survey. Who give a rat's @ss weather anyone regrets spending money on this or any other mmog. It comes down to this in my opinion, If you are enjoying the game without spend a dime that’s great but if you wish to enhance your game play and feel it would benefit you by spending some of your hard earned cash. Then do what feels good to you and stop wondering what anyone else is doing or thinking. Remember this is your game play not anyone else's, so enjoy it anyway you want be it free to play or pay to play.
    time of the month? Do you even lift bro?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    I sold all my organs to be good don't regret it one bit. #CabalIsLife
    Lol...

Banned
    some mofo spend like 20 hour per day to farm n dg n stil got no shzt. some ppl go work n pay some usd get gears n have fun. no need to farm like idiot.
    which way u wanna be.. both way eat ur time.. lol u can find out which way is take less time to get good gear i bet.@

money is time, time is money. play for a long time u dont need to spend money

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast