Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Some Questions About BL

Some Questions About BL

played a bl for some month now, but i still have some questions about bl

1.About pvp skills, in my old pvp skill's i had Assault in my combo, but after the update.
    Assault have 180 sec ct, so my question is any other skill who can replace the Assault??

2.And casting time on pvp combo still that impotent after update to??
    I mean for example impact stab have 1.5 casting time, but triple slash have 2.0 sec and do more dmg.
    So is that 0.5sec that impotent??

3.Any high lvl blader 180+ still using concentration and mirage step??
    Because after im maxed all my buff and skills i still have 400-ish skill point. So i was just wondering should i max those 2 now, because they are passive skills now, even tho bl have high deff rate and atk rate.

4.And what essence and blender rune should i pick??(for pve)

5. Anyone using 15/24 helm after the update, or should i go 7/40 or 7/7/24?? (my cr is 47)

6. Do rof+10 do more dmg then cr+2 after update??

7.And last, do the silence skill (Assault) work on mobs and boss?? I asked around ingame and some ppl say it work, but some other ppl say it dont, so its kinda confusing -.-'

Hope some ppl can asnwer me those few questions :P

Quote Originally Posted by AznPride View Post
    played a bl for some month now, but i still have some questions about bl

1.About pvp skills, in my old pvp skill's i had Assault in my combo, but after the update.
    Assault have 180 sec ct, so my question is any other skill who can replace the Assault??

Vital interfere, Impact Stab, Double Slash, Storm Grind are all good fillers. Not any different than before update. The only difference is that you probably need less fillers now. (maybe just 2 instead of 3-4)

2.And casting time on pvp combo still that impotent after update to??
    I mean for example impact stab have 1.5 casting time, but triple slash have 2.0 sec and do more dmg.
    So is that 0.5sec that impotent??

Yes that 0.5 sec is important. comparing 1.5 and 2.0 seconds, one of them takes 33% longer to cast. Does it do 33% more damage? probably not. And impact stab's cast time in combo is less than 1 second. Oh and don't bother using triple slash. Again, this is not any different than before update.

3.Any high lvl blader 180+ still using concentration and mirage step??
    Because after im maxed all my buff and skills i still have 400-ish skill point. So i was just wondering should i max those 2 now, because they are passive skills now, even tho bl have high deff rate and atk rate.

If you have enough points, yes, max them. This is one thing that IS different after update.

4.And what essence and blender rune should i pick??(for pve)

Most important thing to have is HP % Steal rune, unless you already have it in glove and pet. Whereever you get it from, you want 2-3%, and you do not want it from ring. If you need it from ring, grab a rune, if you dont use a ring and already have it from somewhere else, you wont need the rune. for damage runes: MCR > Amp > Attack lv.6 > CD > str/int/dex. For defensive, HP > Def. Whatever you want to do first is up to you. Whether you like pve or pvp shouldnt really affect your choice in runes.

5. Anyone using 15/24 helm after the update, or should i go 7/40 or 7/7/24?? (my cr is 47)

Do whatever you gotta do to get above 50 rate. 3 items. You want at least 7 rate on two of them, or 15 rate on one. Whatever helm you end up with won't matter that much.

6. Do rof+10 do more dmg then cr+2 after update??

Rof10 has always been better

7.And last, do the silence skill (Assault) work on mobs and boss?? I asked around ingame and some ppl say it work, but some other ppl say it dont, so its kinda confusing -.-'

Yes it works, but you normally won't ever need to or even notice it because bosses have always attack > pause for 4 seconds > attack repeat. So if you're gonna use it on a boss you want to time 3 seconds after its attack so you get 3+6 seconds of pausing.

Hope some ppl can asnwer me those few questions :P
    answers in yellow
    Last edited by Peaches; 03-23-2013 at 12:27 PM.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.