Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Tech Fans/Junkies In HURR?

The one abi posted is pretty solid for a small budget
    If you plan on playing Tera gl trying to play with a onboard card lol just saying
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    The one abi posted is pretty solid for a small budget
    If you plan on playing Tera gl trying to play with a onboard card lol just saying
    Yah, i liked it a lot also. Did a load of reading on it and apparently all of the fx series are bad for gaming.
    I also wanted a rig i could upgrade in the future if needed.

My fx bulldozer runs great ......
    Honestly your better off saving up about 300 more and having cyber pc bus you a better one
    Can get a monster pc built by them for like 900
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    My fx bulldozer runs great ......
    Honestly your better off saving up about 300 more and having cyber pc bus you a better one
    Can get a monster pc built by them for like 900
    Too late for that . I'm suppose to be getting this comp. tomorrow noon. Finally get to war again and try out Terra Online.

The thing about this rig i bought is i can simply buy a motherboard and i'll be set. The power supply is 700w so wont have to worry about replacing that and a better graphics card. Memory capacity is 32gb(really only need 8) so im good. This is the main reason i went with this computer. I knew upgrading it would be cheap and fairly easy.

I think in the end it's basically the same thing. Just realized ive learned so much about computers. It's actually not as complicated as i had imagined Hehe.

Couldn't wait any longer >.>. Playing cabal on a laptop is difficult. It's not even a high end laptop its like one of those 300-400 bucks laptops. I have to guess where my combo bar is going to land thats how laggy it is. Just being in town with more than 10 people makes it hard to turn the view.
    Last edited by edgarh; 03-28-2013 at 11:06 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12