Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blader Retarget Practice

Blader Retarget Practice

Almost got it a 100% Down

AND if I can do it no reason other BL cant -___-

Oh yea and btw im also looking for a guild. If i find an active, dungeon running guild i might consider lvling up ^^. You dont have to be a strong guild as long as you're active is fine

lol, if u try that to a boss, that split second break will 1-hit u lol, or if not, u don't have time for an hp spam without breaking your rhythm and timing. Good thing the dummies don't hit back and have no animation to even lag u further.

u can never replicate the speed and efficiency of the key-assigned retrget with the present mouse...unless u live in EST headquarters where the latency to the game servers is a paltry 1 (that's ms lol) at worst.

nice try nonetheless.

Banned
    hm i cant keep up 2 claw on retarget now. i need to use 1kick for retarget now lol @@

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    lol, if u try that to a boss, that split second break will 1-hit u lol, or if not, u don't have time for an hp spam without breaking your rhythm and timing. Good thing the dummies don't hit back and have no animation to even lag u further.

u can never replicate the speed and efficiency of the key-assigned retarget with the present mouse...unless u live in EST headquarters where the latency to the game servers is a paltry 1 (that's ms lol) at worst.

nice try nonetheless.
    Nice condescending compliment!
    But just because you said i couldn't do it.
    Last edited by Dynamo; 03-27-2013 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post

u can never replicate the speed and efficiency of the key-assigned retrget with the present mouse...unless u live in EST headquarters where the latency to the game servers is a paltry 1 (that's ms lol) at worst.

nice try nonetheless.
    Sure you can.. People have been retargetting since before player retarget... lol..

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo View Post
    Nice condescending compliment!
    But just because you said i couldn't do it.
    Man that was really close...thought you wouldn't make it for a second there LOL.

Banned
    now i can do 2claw none stop again @@ since z autoretarget is back lol

Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    Man that was really close...thought you wouldn't make it for a second there LOL.
    Me too xD it was an epic finish though xD

Congratulations. Nice to be proven wrong (me). And there's nothing condescending about that either.
    But the latest I heard, some bladers just comboing pluma hehe after the update.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast