Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ server merges

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    yes, the cabal population of 200 people want your name when you're not important

ITT: people who don't matter worrying about their names being taken
    Your friends, provided you have any, should be able to recognize you by your skills, your attitude, etc. Those should be the only ones that matter.

I'd love to see a scrub pretending to be dromar, or tomaboy. that would just be hilarous.

What's a pseudonym anyways? Just a fake name you made up for yourself. Some famous writers had way more than 1.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    This pretty much ends the thread for any suggestions:

From the point of view of the people who look over the merge, deleting everyones names and then auto-mailing everyone a rename card is the easiest/fastest thing to do
    That's exactly what I thought. Lol. Of course, in the end it's all about convenience to the people looking over the merge. So unless anyone has suggestions that is more convenient than auto-mailing rename cards to everyone, this thread should end. But for entertainment's sake, please continue to whine and complain.

Titanium
    But then again, I think my suggestion isn't that complicated. I'm sure the merger can email those few players with the same names.

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Your friends, provided you have any, should be able to recognize you by your skills, your attitude, etc. Those should be the only ones that matter.

I'd love to see a scrub pretending to be dromar, or tomaboy. that would just be hilarous.

What's a pseudonym anyways? Just a fake name you made up for yourself. Some famous writers had way more than 1.
    Exactly so why all the QQ about possibly getting a new name?

If you wanna keep your name, make it a priority to get your ass online the first minute the server opens. Problem solved.

Am I the only one positive? Free name changer for ppl who don't wish to spend money on a game that won't be around forever.

lorkan ill give u 4 nights with 4 red heads for 4 name reservations.

It's not exactly a horrible idea. For example, if my name is Dipikins and I am from Venus, simply just include a tag when the two servers merge... like Dipikins [VNS] and figure out a way to fix the names later on. xD

errrrr no... no VNS.... that looks too much like what the viets use to identify eachothers

Quote Originally Posted by Moji View Post
    But then again, I think my suggestion isn't that complicated. I'm sure the merger can email those few players with the same names.
    It's still more work than:

1 click = delete all names

1 click = mail all chars

:x
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Easy solution, I think it was already mentioned above.

You have your buddy message, change it to "I am (insert original character name here and server name) and hope for the best that you don't lose your name and have to keep that up forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast