Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ server merges

Banned
    All i'm sayin is,Idk how long ya'll been bichin about them mergin venus w/ merc and now that they're finally doing it?....ya'll are bichin'

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    All i'm sayin is,Idk how long ya'll been bichin about them mergin venus w/ merc and now that they're finally doing it?....ya'll are bichin'
    This will happen 100% of the time.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    The only complaint I have is how they're handling the names and guild names.

Should take char creation date and guild creation date into account. especially since they ALREADY have that information. It's not even hidden. Everyone can see their own char creation dates at the character selection screen, and press G to see guild creation date.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    This will happen 100% of the time.
    Cognitive dissonance?...I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post

Should take char creation date and guild creation date into account. especially since they ALREADY have that information.
    Who says they haven't?..I haven't seen anyone say otherwise other than tenrai guessing we might get some AB rename cards

free name change for 6 chars
    I'm loving it.
    make it quick Gms!

Nice can't wait =)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    uneedtogetbacktomercury >:
    i am back!

Titanium
    Why would they be giving out free rename cards for everyone? The name issue only affect those with the same names. If you have an original name that nobody else has, then why would they give you a rename card?

Quote Originally Posted by Moji View Post
    Why would they be giving out free rename cards for everyone? The name issue only affect those with the same names. If you have an original name that nobody else has, then why would they give you a rename card?
    That's kinda what many of us were asking. Doesn't make sense to reset 100% of names.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Moji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches

Should take char creation date and guild creation date into account. especially since they ALREADY have that information.

Who says they haven't?..I haven't seen anyone say otherwise other than tenrai guessing we might get some AB rename cards

l2read

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast