Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ server merges

Forcium
    name the server to xi
    any objections?

Let's let people who have the same name invenus and mercury keep their name cool ? cool

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Let's let people who have the same name invenus and mercury keep their name cool ? cool
    ^^^^^

Banned
    aww but but but i was gonna ask my mom/dad 2 sis and 2 bro to be up that night,logg fast and steal some names... >.>

Banned
    and sorry but this sounds like canadian`s fools day....

Titanium
    Constructive Suggestion:As stated before by Toma, consider giving priority to those who created the character/guild name first (Base on creation date) to DECIDE whether to KEEP or CHANGE their name/guild name.
    Resolutions to stealing names: 2. No one is allowed create a name other players already has.
    Resolutions to those who will lose their name/guild name because of priority, they would be given some form compensation. As for what compensation, I'm not going to mention anything that would be outrageous or too much to ask for. I'll leave that for another entertaining debate. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Moji View Post
    Constructive Suggestion:As stated before by Toma, consider giving priority to those who created the character/guild name first (Base on creation date) to DECIDE whether to KEEP or CHANGE their name/guild name.
    Resolutions to stealing names: 2. No one is allowed create a name other players already has.
    Resolutions to those who will lose their name/guild name because of priority, they would be given some form compensation. As for what compensation, I'm not going to mention anything that would be outrageous or too much to ask for. I'll leave that for another entertaining debate. =P

The problem with these are that I have a Faowin on Mercury that hasn't been touched in 3+ years on a forgotten account. However, I have a Faowin on Venus that is very much active but made about 6 months ago. They should eliminate all inactive accounts from this idea and THEN choose the more active and/or earliest of the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

oooooooooooooooo-oooooooooooooooooo

I can send a suggestion about a server merge from another game I played that had one. They simply added -East or -West to your name depending on which server you were from. Then it's not a first come first grab thing. A similar thing like that can be done. Even a simply -V or -M for Venus and Merc ONLY for all repeated names. I would say for guilds, the guild with a higher score should keep their name, while the other has the added sub-fix. Diehards that want their original name can buy a name card (for limited time on sale 20% off kinda thing). That way ESTsoft Inc. can make money still and be happy, and players not be As mad.Just an idea.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 03-28-2013 at 09:27 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Suggestion: A way to keep our names

GMs please put this into consideration. I wanna keep my name just as badly as the others, and when the merge happens other players might be busy at the time so they can't be as quick to change their name like the others. When our chars, for example my character "Lucifer" in Venus is the only character named Lucifer who is active, because I don't think there is anyone in merc who even plays with the name Lucifer. They either quit the game or lost in OGp. So my suggestion is to go on help desk to send a message to keep our character name because the one on the other server doesn't even play anymore. Why get your name changed into a temporary one when you're the only who plays it on the whole Cabal community? For names characters like for example, XI who only plays in mercury and there is no XI in Venus, they can keep their name because of that.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast