Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ server merges

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    You're saying that EST hasn't been doing that for 2.5 years now with the introduction of Bronze Vouchers? As for a fact, there are tons of ppl that have been asking about this for well over a year. It's a simple matter of how it was to go about in actually doing it. A merge ALWAYS will involve something that forces players to do something that they don't want. When we were forced to merge Global Cabal we didn't have a choice, but we adapted to it. The global players lost a lot of stuff from errors and never were reimbursed.

You know as well as anyone that players will steal other's names simply to be an @$$. It's been done before many times. A simple add of 2 characters is not THAT big a change then changing EVERYONE's name to auto names (PlayerXXXXXX). They could do that AND still give TEMPORARY name cards.

Alternatively they could say the older creation date of the two names keeps the name while the merger has the temp name+ name card.
    Yes, yes everything you wrote is true but I stand by my first comment it’s a bad idea to recommend that we be charged to change are name back to what it was or change it to something else. You yourself here in this latest comment have an alternate idea than your original suggestion. That’s what my opinion was about a better solution than selling us name changing cards at a reduced price.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    Uhm...This is a server merger, meaning Venus and Mercury will be combined.
    6 Characters on Venus + 1 Character on Mercury = 7 and etc.
    Sweet! Thank you for clearing that up for me. That was really awesome of you. Thanks again!

Also, what if you have a lvl 79 with a high honor rank, +15 gears, etc. but you have more than 6 chars total and that lvl 79 would be your lowest level.

PRETTY sure you'd rather keep the 79 and trash a 130something with low honor. Did you guys think about that? Guess not

Good thing for me my low levels are pretty much just mules, I dont farm T1. But I know a few hardcore T1 farmers that would be really really angry to see their twinks disapear...

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Selling the following names:

Romp
    Cloud
    Nuve
    Goku
    Vegeta
    Han
    DistroX
    Exp
    Tomaboy

PM me with your offers!
    willing to trade 1k tera gold for some of those names lemme know

Banned
    change the topic name to: LOL @ people caring so much about this game

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Also, what if you have a lvl 79 with a high honor rank, +15 gears, etc. but you have more than 6 chars total and that lvl 79 would be your lowest level.

PRETTY sure you'd rather keep the 79 and trash a 130something with low honor. Did you guys think about that? Guess not

Good thing for me my low levels are pretty much just mules, I dont farm T1. But I know a few hardcore T1 farmers that would be really really angry to see their twinks disapear...
    Send in tickets to delete the chars that you wanted deleted NOW.

So you won't have ANY that are automatically deleted LATER.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by toca4eva1 View Post
    Character Slots
    • If the number of character exceeds the provided 6 character slots, lower level characters will be deleted.
    • If there are characters with the same level and one of them has to be deleted, then the one with lower experience points will be deleted.
    I'm confused on this particular matter. Can you reiterate this please. I only have 6 characters.....how can we exceed the 6 character slots if we can only have 6?
    It means if you have 3 high lvs and a bunch of mules the lowest lvl mules will be deleted to make you only have 6. Better make another account for mule storage sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Send in tickets to delete the chars that you wanted deleted NOW.

So you won't have ANY that are automatically deleted LATER.
    Its their fault for farming lower tiers.

Seriously just get rid of all chars you don't want now so you don't have to have any auto deleted. Is that so hard?
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 03-29-2013 at 10:51 AM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    It means if you have 3 high lvs and a bunch of mules the lowest lvl mules will be deleted to make you only have 6. Better make another account for mule storage sake.

Its their fault for farming lower tiers.

Seriously just get rid of all chars you don't want now so you don't have to have any auto deleted. Is that so hard?
    What about people that are currently not active, but only during summer when school is out?

They won't see this coming, then they'll log in and be : WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED

I also have a question regarding the Latin server.

Does this mean that the latinos currently playing on venus/merc will be moved to that server aswell?

This is what I think a good compromised way to deal with names:

1. Remove all inactive accounts from the below rules and use them with the current rules (name will be Warrior12345XX and get a rename card)

2. If there is not a name on both servers, then that name is kept(With rule one in place)

3. If there is still two names on both servers, then the character that has been created the first gets to keep the name. The other name will get the name with a server add-on and a character rename card as well(example: Faowin-M or Faowin_M)

4. Character rename cards will not be deleted after a set period of time to allow the people who play when school is out to have time to change their character name if need be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Banned
    lol

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast