Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ server merges

Solution : give 1 free server xfer to all characters.

Those who want to leave venus, their choices.

Seriously though with the names: if it's going to be an original and unique name then the same name on both servers then it's most likely the same owner. If it's not really original, like "xXxwarriorxXx then the oldest can keep the name. We should atleast be able to submit a ticket and say "I have the character Faowin, can you please save my name on the new server? Thank you"
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post

Regarding any concerns about the server merge. We will be collecting any major concerns and will try to provide a possible solution.

Let's keep the conversation constructive.
    Start with taking into account how long the character/guild name have been there. Some of us have been around since Open Beta with the same names. There are many guilds out that have been around for a long time as well and should receive first priority on the name in case a number of players try to get the same name. I think that is the major issue a lot of people have with this. I don't mind the merge myself considering I still have friends on Venus (and my old costumes are on Venus) but I do mind basically having names up for grabs to whoever can log in the fastest.

Concern: Character and guild names.
    I know rename cards are being given and it's easy to choose another name but the factors that should be considered are creation dates and the level of the character instead of whoever can get it first; the same goes for guild names. Why? I can't say for sure but people will have login problems and they won't have the justice of keeping their ign. I just find it unfair for a bunch of trolls to steal one's name.

EDIT: I agree with Toma. I don't mind the merge either, it's just the names that are up for grab that's unfair.

Forcium
    seireitei will now be called tea time, any objections?

Banned
    This has been requested numerous time and now that people finally get their wishes they cry about it...weird.
    I know this is not reddit but +1 (for upvote)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    seireitei will now be called tea time, any objections?
    I object D:<

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post

This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by tomaboy View Post
    Start with taking into account how long the character/guild name have been there. Some of us have been around since Open Beta with the same names. There are many guilds out that have been around for a long time as well and should receive first priority on the name in case a number of players try to get the same name. I think that is the major issue a lot of people have with this. I don't mind the merge myself considering I still have friends on Venus (and my old costumes are on Venus) but I do mind basically having names up for grabs to whoever can log in the fastest.
    We'll put that into consideration. Can't make promises.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post

I believe the server merge is not up for debate.

Shadow Titanium
    Rip my legendary 3 letter name expppppppppppp

dang cant cap lock on here

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast