Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ server merges

Banned
    I'm pretty sure most people did want the merge. I constantly see people whining about how they should merge the servers IG and on the forums.

On a side note i'm personally looking forward to changing my 4 year old name xD. I love change, and i love an active game. Merging for me is one of the best ideas EST has came up with in a long time.

I feel for the peeps who might lose their guild names tho. Lets hope that wont be a thing.

I'm ready for the merge. Please don't f^&k it up.
    I don't wanna lose anything
    and more channel for Venus please!

Shadow Titanium
    the community is getting smaller and smaller. pretty soon the new server (hopefully Uranus) will look like Venus currently does and they will just pull the plug. on a side note, i have been compiling some data during war and it seems the moment i get dcd i happen to get bombed with packets of info (about 1gig each) from someone in Greece and a few other cities. So, EST your servers have been compromised. The full data will be sent as a help desk ticket to be investigated.

RedOsmium
    Selling the following names:

Romp
    Cloud
    Nuve
    Goku
    Vegeta
    Han
    DistroX
    Exp
    Tomaboy

PM me with your offers!

Game isn't interesting like it was before, now it's to easy to acquire gears.Log in every 3 months lol

The merger should be announced in game as well because some players possibly don't notice about this via website/forum. So if they use lv1 chars to store cores/dungeon entries/miscellaneous... They may lose them all in case they have more than 6 chars :|

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Selling the following names:

Romp
    Cloud
    Nuve
    Goku
    Vegeta
    Han
    DistroX
    Exp
    Tomaboy

PM me with your offers!
    5bil on goku.

Banned
    Character Slots
    • If the number of character exceeds the provided 6 character slots, lower level characters will be deleted.
    • If there are characters with the same level and one of them has to be deleted, then the one with lower experience points will be deleted.
    I'm confused on this particular matter. Can you reiterate this please. I only have 6 characters.....how can we exceed the 6 character slots if we can only have 6?

Quote Originally Posted by toca4eva1 View Post
    Character Slots
    • If the number of character exceeds the provided 6 character slots, lower level characters will be deleted.
    • If there are characters with the same level and one of them has to be deleted, then the one with lower experience points will be deleted.
    I'm confused on this particular matter. Can you reiterate this please. I only have 6 characters.....how can we exceed the 6 character slots if we can only have 6?
    Uhm...This is a server merger, meaning Venus and Mercury will be combined.
    6 Characters on Venus + 1 Character on Mercury = 7 and etc.

Shadow Titanium
    Well name changes aren't a issue for me...I've never had an issue of someone else having them in any game I've ever played in my life (that's roughly 15 or so years worth a online gaming, so is saying a lot about how unique my character names are).

The part I don't like about the merge is the huge possibility of lag and overpopulated channels. So unless the channel capacity becomes bigger or EST some how streamlines the data sent back and forth, kinda like they did not long ago for faster loading times, then this merge may mark my last days in cabal because more people equal more lag and more data being sent back and forth...so if you don't have fios or something good like that, there will be a bunch of net congestion and lag spikes...I know because venus once produced such performance back in OGP days when it was very heavily populated.

Also, on a minor, yet more selfish note...it would likely mean the end of easy to find boss hunting....on venus I can log on and just channel hop and kill every boss on nearly every map...this won't be possible with a bigger population...you'd be lucky to find one boss alive per month LOL.

ON a good note, hopefully the prices of things will get better....more population means more supply and thus demand should drop somewhat making things less pricey....since rarity is what make things get listed for 5 bil...having more supply on things should theoretically bring prices down. Cabal is in desperate need of a better economy...in my opinion, it's the worst of all MMO's I've played...pricing is just ridiculous and often outrageous in cabal.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast