Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ server merges

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    Read GM Lorkan's Post on Page 4.

all i know, is that lorkan doesnt wanna mission ladder me

Im still with the idea, that if someone has the name in both Mercury and Venus, they shoulda keep it in general it is only common sense

So when's the merge happening? ETA?
    Quack

I agree on what toma said, it's questionable if they even put any thoughts to this game lol :/

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by LSW View Post
    So when's the merge happening? ETA?
    the latin american webbsite said Iit will be from 29april to 10may....so I guess venus and mercury will merge at same time

Just decided to drop by and see this. People have been asking for merge, and now they QQ about it? Name issues shouldn't be that big of a deal. Granted, you will have some trolls who want to take your name, but this is to be expected. You would think there would be a way they could give people with the earliest creation dates priority to keep their name...same with guild name.

How would the guild thing work? Let's say some troll logs in and makes a guild called TangDynasty. Will that troll get the 5 year old guild title since Tang has been around from the start?

Yes they will, that's why people are upset about it.

Last day of hope guys. QQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

I've read everything, starting from where I left off and all the way to page 14. Some of the questions have been answered by other members.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I can send a suggestion about a server merge from another game I played that had one. They simply added -East or -West to your name depending on which server you were from. Then it's not a first come first grab thing. A similar thing like that can be done. Even a simply -V or -M for Venus and Merc ONLY for all repeated names. I would say for guilds, the guild with a higher score should keep their name, while the other has the added sub-fix. Diehards that want their original name can buy a name card (for limited time on sale 20% off kinda thing). That way ESTsoft Inc. can make money still and be happy, and players not be As mad.Just an idea.
    I'm pretty sure people are still going to be dissatisfied if their name has been changed to Lorkan-M. Also, the actual idea for the temporary names will be Name+Number. It should look like Lorkan1, I believe.

Having extra letters/numbers you did not intend to have from the very start is not a beautiful sight. Thus, we've decided to give you a chance to rename yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    The only complaint I have is how they're handling the names and guild names.

Should take char creation date and guild creation date into account. especially since they ALREADY have that information. It's not even hidden. Everyone can see their own char creation dates at the character selection screen, and press G to see guild creation date.
    That logic is still a bit flawed.

What if an inactive account on a different server had that name and that character was created first?

What if it's an alt character? Do you still have the right or the other person has the right to keep the character name?

and a reminder....

THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOL'S JOKE!

THE SERVER MERGE WILL HAPPEN

Banned
    Why does it seem like you're a one man army? Aren't there other people who help with questions/tickets/issues? . You is a hard worker mang!!!

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast