Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ server merges

So many names to choose from..

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Cabal has been getting worse every update :x

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    lol i gotta admit i remember you saying that in guild when u where in merc. but the reason that makes me think it is a joke is the way they are putting it...like for example
    the names: if u ask me this is mainly our server so the ppl with the temp rename card should be them not us.
    the guilds:it is really stupid to set it up that way pretty much the same issue with the char names tbh.
    guild emblems:"If there are guild emblems, it should be changed afterwards" does this means guild leaders will have to send another emblem pic?
    overall if u ask me it is set up kinda messed up and Gms not taking into consideration ppl`s suggestions and concerns and are not even answering to us.every1 knows NA GMs are not that awesome but this merger thing should be work LOT more.
    to me they just posted something random for aprils fools day.and aint lorkan the troll gm?
    Go read the other thread and my link. If it was an april fools, then they would be working with Latin American servers as well. It looks like the merge is scheduled for the end of April.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    So many names to choose from..
    Ima be called brolic
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    What about people that are currently not active, but only during summer when school is out?

They won't see this coming, then they'll log in and be : WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED

I also have a question regarding the Latin server.

Does this mean that the latinos currently playing on venus/merc will be moved to that server aswell?
    Mercury+Venus will be merged. The entire LA server will be moved into it's own server where Venus used to be.

Also the merge, though will occur b4 school is out, it'll be near the end of the academic year. I would actually suggest the GM to send an Email to all accounts in regards to the update. If they are inactive on those emails as well, then they pretty much already quit.

Perhaps there will be an account/ character recovery process to help those that come back after it occurs similar to that like us merging from OGPlanet. That way they are not completely lost and helpless.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

hmm weren't a lot of ppl urging for a server merge and now there complaining just because of names. I understand if ur "famous" or are a emblem guild, yea some noob might want to steal your name. For most ppl however its going to be fine I look at this as a free name changer XD.

<DivineGuardians>

Quote Originally Posted by DivineExorcist View Post
    hmm weren't a lot of ppl urging for a server merge and now there complaining just because of names. I understand if ur "famous" or are a emblem guild, yea some noob might want to steal your name. For most ppl however its going to be fine I look at this as a free name changer XD.
    I agree, it would be nice for some of the people that made their ign a while ago to get a new (possibly better) name xD.
    Most of us are just suggesting what to do with the names, not complaining.

Banned
    my new name will be TeaParty kthx

Quote Originally Posted by StereoLove View Post
    my new name will be TeaParty kthx
    uneedtogetbacktomercury >:
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post
    7 Rename cards will be provided and account bound right?
    It is yet to be determined how the name situation will be handled but if they go with parting out name cards then they would probably give out the same amount as characters per account. This means if your account only has 1 character then you will get 1 name card or if your account has all 6 characters then 6 name cards. Again this is just speculation nothing has been made official yet.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast