Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ server merges

LOL @ server merges

What a horribly terrible way of dealing with character name and character slot issue. Nice epic fail EST, great job.

I demand a Nacho Libre costume to be made!
    IGN: Angel

I logged in for the first time in months just to say WOOOOOOOOOOOOW

This is the most incredibly bad and idiotic way to do a merge with guild/character names that I have ever seen, and that's actually saying something since I've seen quite a lot of horrible server merges.

"first to get the name keeps it"

So massive name stealing and guild name stealing etc?

Do you even know how many people won't be able to log in and play the moment the server is back up to get their names? No regards to character creation date, account or character age or anything? That's already recorded in the game but you don't even use it. Not to mention all the people who will have to have new horrible 1234 names since there's so many names already taken.

And LOL @ anyone who actually played both servers, get owned hard.

This may be the single biggest screw up in the history of this game and that is REALLY saying something.

Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post

This is the most incredibly bad and idiotic way to do a merge with guild/character names that I have ever seen, and that's actually saying something since I've seen quite a lot of horrible server merges.

Do you even know how many people won't be able to log in and play the moment the server is back up to get their names? No regards to character creation date, account or character age or anything? That's already recorded in the game but you don't even use it. Not to mention all the people who will have to have new horrible 1234 names since there's so many names already taken.

This may be the single biggest screw up in the history of this game and that is REALLY saying something.
    Random Hater: Grr I hate this person I'm gonna make 5 new chars and name them all stuff they would name their char so they won't have any left to use
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Banned
    I don't mind it. Guess some people take names serious ^^.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Random Hater: Grr I hate this person I'm gonna make 5 new chars and name them all stuff they would name their char so they won't have any left to use
    lol

I smell scams coming, wrong mails, ID thiefs

^^
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post

+1. Couldn't have said it better.

This better be an April's fools joke.

I dont like it one bit.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast