Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ server merges

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    This better be an April's fools joke.

I dont like it one bit.
    Sadly it's not ......
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

In this case : selling 190 FB, selling 177, 140 and 103 WI, selling 105 and 102 FA, selling 150 FS, selling .....

you get the idea -.-

Why not at least compare character/guild creation dates and give the youngest the temp name and the elder no temp name, but both receive free name change cards? I know it's not fool proof but anything's better than this half-ass operation they've proposed.
    Last edited by Woohah; 03-28-2013 at 03:40 PM.

guys this isnt an april fools joke, if you go to cabal latin america's website Cabal softNyx, it says on their website that they merging.. so this is a real thing

Banned
    oh they doing guild names too lol... Thats kinda messed up especially for the guilds that have been around for 5+ years.

The latin america server merge with ours I don't really mind it THAT much. We already survived the invasion of Globals and their hacking viets.

The MercuryxVenus thing is what really irks me.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    The latin america server merge with ours I don't really mind it THAT much. We already survived the invasion of Globals and their hacking viets.

The MercuryxVenus thing is what really irks me.
    One of the reasons I went to Tera your welcome to join me lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Oh I already got a lvl 20 Slayer.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    One of the reasons I went to Tera your welcome to join me lol
    Actually tera did the same exact thing.

They allowed people to take the names they wanted before the actual launch/obt. Then they merged the PvP with other PvP servers and same with PvE. The OBT reserved names didnt really matter after the server merge, everyone had to select a new name or try to acquire their old ones or stay keep their Oldname +(DOT)(Server Initials).

lol, A lot have been asking for it, and now all the rants and qq's...not me, I don't care if the 2 were merged. Never asked for it one way or the other. Was perfectly content in one server. What this will affect are those with high level characters in BOTH servers. EST should allow them to 'request' for character transfer to re-create another account ONLY for those extra characters the players wish to retain. The others may just be disposed of. Also, if I'm reading it right, the latin american players will have THEIR own server and not merge with NA as what they did with global. There really is no issue.

I guess the number of players in NA doesn't justify maintaining 2 servers, hence, a merger. I just hope this won't lag the new one server in the future. May I suggest PLUTO...cuz it's not a planet (anymore) lol it's a dawg.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast