Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ server merges

Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post
    Actually tera did the same exact thing.

They allowed people to take the names they wanted before the actual launch/obt. Then they merged the PvP with other PvP servers and same with PvE. The OBT reserved names didnt really matter after the server merge, everyone had to select a new name or try to acquire their old ones or stay keep their Oldname +(DOT)(Server Initials).
    When a game comes out of beta you can expect those kind of things. I played games on beta that did full characters wipe when releasing to public.

A game that's been out for years tho... Are you kidding me?

Titanium
    lol all u guys askign for it now it comes nothing but complain haha typical stop begin childish and just deal with it lmao

No. I've never asked for it. Never wanted it.

There's a reason some of us stay in Venus.

If someone wants to move to mercury, that's fine. His or her choice. Not mine. Not my friends'.

Shadow Titanium
    this is retarded, especially for people who have names that others would want to try and take, same thing with guild name this is a load of BS im hoping this is April fools or something

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    When a game comes out of beta you can expect those kind of things. I played games on beta that did full characters wipe when releasing to public.

A game that's been out for years tho... Are you kidding me?
    lol what? tera did server merges like 9 months after it came out of beta and it had the same concept as cabal right now. dont see why everyone is complaining so much... just get a diff name.

Shadow Titanium
    MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ppls want the merges and now we got it and ppls r qq HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA to the ppls that r qq about the merges

Titanium
    abi, QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ lol

Shadow Titanium
    and 1 more thing when the merges going to happen

I will remain civilised.

'nuff said.

Never asked for it never wanted it and have said so
    Kinda glad I quit I enjoyed the lower populated server
    Might log in a few times to pk but that's about it
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast