Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Website Issue. Helping hand needed.

Unhappy Website Issue. Helping hand needed.

Hello fellow cabal players, to make this short and straight forwards without much complication: I have been having issue logging on the main cabal website. Whenever my user and password is filled in and "log in" in clicked, the page simply reloads without actually logging in on the webpage. The tricky part here is that whenever I go into the game, the password and username works just perfectly. I have also tried changing the password through temporary password system, but to no avail. I can not even log in to send ticket to help desk, neither can I log in to purchase eCoin nor access the Item Shop. Has anyone ever faced this problem, and is there any other solution to this.

P.S- I can get into the game just fine, but the website keep reloading after I try logging without actually logging me in. Thanks a lot in advbance. I really hope I can get a helping hand here.

same here im having that same problem .. i goto log into the main site when i hit the log in button it sends me to a page saying this...

This page is temporirly unavailable for heavy traffic
    or Cannot find the page
    please click [go back] button

hopefully someone can fix this very soon
    Last edited by NiteViper; 04-02-2013 at 03:34 AM. Reason: copy+paste website message
    My fangs are the LEAST of your worries!!!
    [/CENTER]
    Mercury Chars:
    Venus Chars:
    HandsomeFS 143 FS
    NiteViper 105 WA(T2 Farming)

Quote Originally Posted by NiteViper View Post
    same here im having that same problem .. i goto log into the main site when i hit the log in button it sends me to a page saying this...

This page is temporirly unavailable for heavy traffic
    or Cannot find the page
    please click [go back] button

hopefully someone can fix this very soon
    Ah, interesting! The page you speak of doesnt come up for me, but always seem to reload instead of actually logging me in. Hope we can both get help. Always good to know I'm not the only one experiencing silly stuff like this haha

Bump Bump. Still having this issue