Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we going to get a few more channels?

make ch 1 a trade channel again, with no mobs/dungeons disabled so ppl can only go there for merching.

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    make ch 1 a trade channel again, with no mobs/dungeons disabled so ppl can only go there for merching.
    derk ch 1. #1 joke

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    derk ch 1. #1 joke
    GL ever seeing any map bosses anymore....

I've been advised that they will increase the capacity for CH.5 which was the trade channel for Mercury.

Eh..... really? I'm at loss for words.

If you guys already forgot, a while ago, Venus' "shop" channel was channel 8. One day, channel 8 crashed, and people moved to channel 2. Channel 2 has been the "shop" channel since then.

Saying channel 5 is the "trade" channel in Mercury is kinda wrong. It's only a community choice. There's nothing to indicate that channel 5 IS a trade channel. Just a bunch of people going in there.

If you were to say "As a temporary solution, the capacity in ch5 will be increased" then OK, sure. That's fine. But as a permanent solution it's kind of meh. Have you guys not seen how many people want an ACTUAL trade channel like there used to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post

If you guys already forgot, a while ago, Venus' "shop" channel was channel 8. One day, channel 8 crashed, and people moved to channel 2. Channel 2 has been the "shop" channel since then.

Saying channel 5 is the "trade" channel in Mercury is kinda wrong. It's only a community choice. There's nothing to indicate that channel 5 IS a trade channel. Just a bunch of people going in there.

If you were to say "As a temporary solution, the capacity in ch5 will be increased" then OK, sure. That's fine. But as a permanent solution it's kind of meh. Have you guys not seen how many people want an ACTUAL trade channel like there used to be?

You realize that you are talking to a wall right?
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post

Really? Changing the name from CH.5 to Trade Channel makes that much a difference for you veteran players?

The names makes that much of an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Really? Changing the name from CH.5 to Trade Channel makes that much a difference for you veteran players?

The names makes that much of an issue?
    Hmmmm... maybe you don't realise this. As mentionned in other posts from other people, Ch.1 used to be orange with the mentinon (trade) and yes, it was different. There was no mob, and you could not run dungeons. So it was a channel used strickly for merchandising, pvp and gvg as well as taking screenshots without ugly mobs, showing noobs where things are on maps without having to worry about them dieing (such as quests places, grinding spots, boss spawn points, etc).

And yea... I know I'm talking to a wall. Just look at what they did about mission battle. People were requesting them to ban the use of pots from it because it made the game unfair and gave a significant advantage to cash shop users. What do they do? They put those very pots on sale and encourrage people to spend and use them to win. I got a good laugh out of that one.

Titanium
    You are aware that everything has to come from Korea before they are implemented in any version of CABAL, right?

So people requesting for something to be removed isnt going to be instantaneous.

About them selling pots, they are a business. You do remember that as well right?

You may want to take a chill pill before you pop a vein.

Business yea

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_cus...s_always_right

http://www.bbb.org/blog/2012/11/the-...t-this-minute/

Business decisions can be either good of bad. Yes, making money is important for a business. Satisfying customer should also be important.

How many satisfied people did we see on forums lately?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast