Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are we going to get a few more channels?

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Hmmmm... maybe you don't realise this. As mentionned in other posts from other people, Ch.1 used to be orange with the mentinon (trade) and yes, it was different. There was no mob, and you could not run dungeons. So it was a channel used strickly for merchandising, pvp and gvg as well as taking screenshots without ugly mobs, showing noobs where things are on maps without having to worry about them dieing (such as quests places, grinding spots, boss spawn points, etc).

And yea... I know I'm talking to a wall. Just look at what they did about mission battle. People were requesting them to ban the use of pots from it because it made the game unfair and gave a significant advantage to cash shop users. What do they do? They put those very pots on sale and encourrage people to spend and use them to win. I got a good laugh out of that one.
    A specific trade chan is kinda worthless IMO all it is is crybabies that don't wanna lose a little alz from ah
    There is also ways around the fee but you are anti cash shop
    As for the battle pots this is a free game they need to make money atleast they offer vouchers to allow the crybabies to have access to the same stuff as the cash shop users
    It's noones fault that people are too cheap lazy or unwilling to gain means to keep the same advantage as the cash shop users

Also the GMs have zero control over what happens to the Chan or cash shop they just do what est tells them
    They can recommend till there blue in the face but normally they just get blown off so stop beating on them
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    A specific trade chan is kinda worthless IMO all it is is crybabies that don't wanna lose a little alz from ah
    There is also ways around the fee but you are anti cash shop
    As for the battle pots this is a free game they need to make money atleast they offer vouchers to allow the crybabies to have access to the same stuff as the cash shop users
    It's noones fault that people are too cheap lazy or unwilling to gain means to keep the same advantage as the cash shop users

Also the GMs have zero control over what happens to the Chan or cash shop they just do what est tells them
    They can recommend till there blue in the face but normally they just get blown off so stop beating on them

Oh, I know kinda figured they had no decision powers. I'm not going personal with Lorkan or Bear or any other GMs. They're employees, not boss. The higher ups just need to get their head out of... you know.

Business yea

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_cus...s_always_right

http://www.bbb.org/blog/2012/11/the-...t-this-minute/

Business decisions can be either good of bad. Yes, making money is important for a business. Satisfying customer should also be important.

How many satisfied people did we see on forums lately?
    If you believe that slogan you have obviously never worked in retail what so ever
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Oh, I know kinda figured they had no decision powers. I'm not going personal with Lorkan or Bear or any other GMs. They're employees, not boss. The higher ups just need to get their head out of... you know.
    It's not up there you know what
    It's in your pocket for cash where it belongs
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

Well yea.... I didn't flip burgers or work at walmart. That's true.

Titanium
    Business yea

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_cus...s_always_right

http://www.bbb.org/blog/2012/11/the-...t-this-minute/

Business decisions can be either good of bad. Yes, making money is important for a business. Satisfying customer should also be important.

How many satisfied people did we see on forums lately?
    Customer is always right? A slogan created older than most of us. This isn't Wal-Mart, you can't cry your butt off and get what you want. I dont even know how this "Customer is always right" discussion started.

The forum goers represent a small majority of the actual players. I'm pretty sure CABAL Players didn't vote you to be their representative.

Using Potion in Mission Battle doesn't sound like a good idea. But there are people who use them. Just because you do not like them, doesn't make everyone not like them. Quite obviously someone is happy with them, they're using it and supplies has been provided for the demand.

The world doesn't revolve around you and a few other people who have the same views as you.

Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post
    I'm pretty sure CABAL Players didn't vote you to be their representative.
    Did I ever say I was? Don't remember doing so. I was taught to speak my mind, which I have. I don't have anything else to say really. If they are too focused on their wallets to listen, eventually they will feel the consequences. I don't speak for the majority. Afterall, the average IQ isn't that high... and that means there's a lot people with less than that. I speak for common sense.

If I had been making this sort of decisions as a PR / Marketing agent, my boss would have fired me a long time ago. Maybe us Canadians have a different view on what is a healthy business. (also maybe why Canada's economy didn't nearly crash as much as America's)

Titanium
    Maybe us Canadians have a different view on what is a healthy business. (also maybe why Canada's economy didn't nearly crash as much as America's)
    WHAT!? What the what!?

Did I ever say I was? Don't remember doing so. I was taught to speak my mind, which I have. I don't have anything else to say really. If they are too focused on their wallets to listen, eventually they will feel the consequences. I don't speak for the majority. Afterall, the average IQ isn't that high... and that means there's a lot people with less than that. I speak for common sense.
    I believe base on your actions and your determination to prove everything you say is what everyone wants. Or at the very least, what most forum goers say is what everyone wants.

1. Claims that the use of potion is hated by everyone.
    2. Claims of know what people want regarding the trade channels.

Thus, you and other forum goers made yourself "Self-anointed" representative of the community.

I guess my IQ is higher than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post
    I guess my IQ is higher than yours.
    No, I've just spent more time reading than you have. I didn't come up with these suggestions out of nowhere, you can find them all on other threads, if you would take the time to read them.

Blah.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Really? Changing the name from CH.5 to Trade Channel makes that much a difference for you veteran players?

The names makes that much of an issue?
    I kind of like having it be named Channel 5...

"ch5" is so easy to type >:
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast