Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Are we going to get a few more channels?

Ban Abi so she can stop crying please. problem solved

Banned
    lol just stop abi ur gonna keep getting trolled.
    just go to tera and tell lud i might go there to play with u guys depending on how this game looks like after part 3.
    at least Tera GMs are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than Cabal NA and you know that... so just leave the kids alone. =p

Trade Channel Suggestion has been brought up. Now pending approval.

Can one trade channel not have any mobs like old times? Good place for guild videos and I think adding between 10, 15 more channels would be sufficient to withhold the merge and future Latin Servers players to populate the rest of the other channels.

Thank you.

Tenrai, Latin server is going to have its own server so we don't really need to take them in consideration for the increase of population. 15 channels would definitly be too much. but 5-10 channels, would be good enough to avoid extremly crowded channels.

Unless the ratio for mercury and venus is different on the channel selction, at peak hour I have counted the "blocks" for channel populations. Venus' occupation "blocks" outnumberred mercury's emty "blocks". Sooooooo yeah. Unless the channels have different capacity in mercury and venus, comes the merge, there will be players unable to connect (ew?)

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Trade Channel Suggestion has been brought up. Now pending approval.
    1128pm man that's some dedication .......
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Subject change:
    In Venus the prophecies foretold of a t5 that could actually be called a war and not a skirmish tell me could it feel like ogp war again....

well with the addition if countless viets and such that i can't understand and all the cash gear but the point is i haven't seen a war with over 20v20 on a every day basis since og lol I'm to Broke to have ever transferred ;_;

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Unless the ratio for mercury and venus is different on the channel selction, at peak hour I have counted the "blocks" for channel populations. Venus' occupation "blocks" outnumberred mercury's emty "blocks". Sooooooo yeah. Unless the channels have different capacity in mercury and venus, comes the merge, there will be players unable to connect (ew?)
    I'm sure they will ether increase the channel capacity or add a few more channels at this point its just a wait and see now, so no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Subject change:
    In Venus the prophecies foretold of a t5 that could actually be called a war and not a skirmish tell me could it feel like ogp war again....

well with the addition if countless viets and such that i can't understand and all the cash gear but the point is i haven't seen a war with over 20v20 on a every day basis since og lol I'm to Broke to have ever transferred ;_;
    jamnotjelly brings up a good point with this merge will t5 finally have 50+ player wars again. I'm sure we 170 to 190 players would love to have wars not skirmishes. One can only hope this will be so...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by jamnotjelly View Post
    Subject change:

maybe its time for me to come back then, fresh meat in T5

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Yesssss....no more of this 7 caps being all that show up bull...bring on the warrrrrr
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast