Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ohhh herro dere!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by matrimoney View Post
    i'd rather talk about what i don't have anymore that was good rather than talk about your trash items and character. When i get them back i'll make sure to bump this thread and quote you.
    keep tellin yourself that bro

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    I'd rather talk about what I don't have anymore that was good rather than talk about your trash items and character. When I get them back I'll make sure to bump this thread and quote you.
    ahh, trash characters now? only trash i see around here is you and your pos guild. gl getting your items back. cuz it wont be happeneing rofl.

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xStar View Post
    ahh, trash characters now? only trash i see around here is you and your pos guild. gl getting your items back. cuz it wont be happeneing rofl.
    You're trash and always will be trash. Petty sure anyone in my Guild can roll you with ease there kiddo.

You're trash and always will be trash. Petty sure anyone in my Guild can roll you with ease there kiddo.
    haha, thats why rage and dromer got 2-3 easy hit before i left this game? only person thats strong in your guild is jokos and i still droped him with ease. your not even strong, trash.

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader

Banned
    haha, thats why rage and dromer got 2-3 easy hit before i left this game? only person thats strong in your guild is jokos. not even you, trash.
    L0L before you left this game. That's funny baddie. Only 2-3? Wow, you really are bad. I could beat them both 20-0. Looks like you're baddddddddd

L0L before you left this game. That's funny baddie.
    whats so funny? i dont even play this trash game anymore. ill come back on forums in 6months right now and i bet ill still see you ranting your the best blader on this game.

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader

Banned
    whats so funny? i dont even play this trash game anymore. ill come back on forums in 6months right now and i bet ill still see you ranting your the best blader on this game.
    First you say I won't get my gear back, now you're saying I'll still be here in 6 months. Too bad if I don't get my stuff back I'll be ghostmode on this game while some FOB most likely related to Fiery is enjoying his freshly purchased 170 naked BL. Kinda sad how you don't play this game yet you're still trolling. You seem a little attached buddy.

First you say I won't get my gear back, now you're saying I'll still be here in 6 months. Too bad if I don't get my stuff back I'll be ghostmode on this game while some FOB most likely related to Fiery is enjoying his freshly purchased 170 naked BL. Kinda sad how you don't play this game yet you're still trolling. You seem a little attached buddy.
    its funny to troll when i'm bored and got nothing to do for 2hours.? yeah, its called killing time. So, su.ck more nub.

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader

Banned
    Date and time of screenshot or you're just trying to get attention.

Banned
    its funny to troll when i'm bored and got nothing to do for 2hours.? yeah, its called killing time. So, su.ck more nub.
    Here's a thought; GET A LIFE.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast