Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: eCoin

Lightbulb eCoin

You need a lot more payment systems to get eCoin. Instead of just Payal becuase not everyone has a credit card and it makes me mad that I can't buy anything from the Cash Shop and it makes me lose interest in the game. I hate to refer to OGP but they had like 7 different payment systems for customers to buy Astros and that needs to happen here. More payment systems is better for the people so we all can buy eCoin, for example add PayByCash next or something like that.

Level: 16x
    Guild: BiteMe

yes thats right...

MissRomina

You need a credit card for paypal? I thought credit card option was for a faster transaction, cuz i dont use any credit card in order to be able to use paypal. What i do is just transfer funds from my bank account to my paypal account then buy Ecoins =O. And as for more payment options There was a thread bout that a while back and a GM said they were working on it, so just be patient ^-^

Lightbulb Bring Back

I used to buy astros before when OGPlanet was in charge of cabal. I personally don't like to use credit card neither paypal. A lot of people are getting banned cause of paypal problem. If EST wants to make some money, I do agree that they make 8 optional payment types of eCoins.

For me, I would like to have the cabal online prepaid cards that can be bought from blockbuster or any other stores. Also, may bring back ULTIMATE GAME CARDS prepaid cards for this game.

EST would make more money if they will be able to add these stuff. Specially, when most of the players here don't use credit cards or paypal.

Making blessing bead plus items, costumes, and etcetera may force players to buy items using eCoins, however, other players will just loose interest cause they can't buy eCoins cause they either don't have a job and other sort of reasons. So, please also allow blessing bead plus items, costumes and etcetera to be tradable and not account bind.
    Signature by RONNN

More paying methods are going to be added in near future. =)

I love this sig.

Banned
    but nobody is buying eCoins until our tickets actually get answered, remember? O.O