Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Should I Come Back To Cabal?

Imo no if u are a fa I doubt ull like the changes.

<DivineGuardians>

FA got a serious nerf, if you can over come that, then sure.
    For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

Quote Originally Posted by Seul View Post
    somebody hasn't went in mission battle

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Only those who hav no desire to move with life never change. Also those who hold onto grudges over a videogame also seem to lack the ability to change. Shhh, It happens. :P
    Only those who have no desire to move on with life lie about selling their account and renaming to a different name over a video game to retain possession of their account; if you know what I'm talking about. WishingStar ign, CrusadersOfLight guild? Here, I even took the justice of providing you their guild board info
    188 wiz with honor 15, was 187 in my vid. Yes, I'm holding a grudge because people like her should obviously get banned, whereas people get blocked for silly reasons (at least GMs did something about it).

Ontopic: Assuming that you come back with the same character....FAs are really good in mission battle because it's hard to evade their bm3; running from them is just futile. The only way you'd win is if you outgeared them by a ton. After the merge, gearing up should be easier so that shouldn't be a problem for you.

Quote Originally Posted by xFaLL3NxAng3L View Post
    Is it worth comming back too?
    Why not lol, come back you might like it.... =)
    Chut Chut ^o^

<3 xoxoxo ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Seul View Post
    No, no nerf. Simply not as big of an increase relatively. Also classes are more towards their function now.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    Yes, I'm holding a grudge because people like her should obviously get banned, whereas people get blocked for silly reasons (at least GMs did something about it).
    You care about games too much to hold a grudge over it. You're still complaining about an incident that happened how many months ago? Do you see me holding a grudge against anyone about my losing my FB? No because I can actually move on and know it's just a game for entertainment, not another life. Things happen. Adapt, move on, have fun. I've had fun with cabal for years despite corrupted GM from OGP, hundreds of botters/spammers/hackers, downfall of crafting, ease of gearing, and the ease of it's noobability.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

idk man all i know is that WA got an even bigger nerd than FAs, no range, no dps whatsoever.. oh cool we can win stand pvps, thats about it... as an FA you'll be fine, if you're decently geared and really good at FA and kiting, you shoulda destroy FS WA BL, unless they're super geared...even then u can still hold your own

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    Only those who have no desire to move on with life lie about selling their account and renaming to a different name over a video game to retain possession of their account; if you know what I'm talking about. WishingStar ign, CrusadersOfLight guild? Here, I even took the justice of providing you their guild board info
    188 wiz with honor 15, was 187 in my vid. Yes, I'm holding a grudge because people like her should obviously get banned, whereas people get blocked for silly reasons (at least GMs did something about it).

Ontopic: Assuming that you come back with the same character....FAs are really good in mission battle because it's hard to evade their bm3; running from them is just futile. The only way you'd win is if you outgeared them by a ton. After the merge, gearing up should be easier so that shouldn't be a problem for you.
    Hackers made the game usd based. Dungeons make no profit because if they do hackers profit from it more than legit people do. lol but I do agree with somethings tea said. Moment of silence for ankoun
    Last edited by Lulu; 04-10-2013 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Hackers made the game usd based. Dungeons make no profit because if they do hackers profit from it more than legit people do. lol but I do agree with somethings tea said. Moment of silence for ankoun
    Yea poor ank
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    You care about games too much to hold a grudge over it. You're still complaining about an incident that happened how many months ago? Do you see me holding a grudge against anyone about my losing my FB? No because I can actually move on and know it's just a game for entertainment, not another life. Things happen. Adapt, move on, have fun. I've had fun with cabal for years despite corrupted GM from OGP, hundreds of botters/spammers/hackers, downfall of crafting, ease of gearing, and the ease of it's noobability.
    Of course. You don't have any reason to hold a grudge against anyone cause it was YOUR fault and you brought it upon yourself.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast