Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Character Reservation Issue

Character Reservation Issue

What if we are one level when we register and level up AFTER we register and BEFORE the merge?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

You have til april 14 to lvel up to 100. shouldn't be hard

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    What if we are one level when we register and level up AFTER we register and BEFORE the merge?
    In my opinion I think they will be expecting some characters leveling up after registration but before the merger and as it relates to the name reservation. It seem to me if the character in question levels up 1 or 2 levels this shouldn't be a problem for [GM]s to determine in case of conflicting names which one had the name first and is still currently playing. Again this is just my opinion not yet verified.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    You have til april 14 to lvel up to 100. shouldn't be hard
    I think you misunderstood his question doesn't sound to me like he's worried about leveling to qualify but more about what if you register your character name and it is one level (say level 169) and then level up to 170 or 171 after registration and before the merger. His question implies will they honor his registration or not.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    I think you misunderstood his question doesn't sound to me like he's worried about leveling to qualify but more about what if you register your character name and it is one level (say level 169) and then level up to 170 or 171 after registration and before the merger. His question implies will they honor his registration or not.
    He can wait until he's lvl 100 to send in the ticket. You can send the name reservations until April 14th

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    In my opinion I think they will be expecting some characters leveling up after registration but before the merger and as it relates to the name reservation. It seem to me if the character in question levels up 1 or 2 levels this shouldn't be a problem for [GM]s to determine in case of conflicting names which one had the name first and is still currently playing. Again this is just my opinion not yet verified.

Thanks, and don't mind Abi. She's trying to irk me.
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Hi guys, I just wanted to add in that the level that you use to reserve your name is just an indicator for us that you've fulfilled the level 100 character requirement. The actual level and progress of your account will be merged at the date of the merge and will be updated as such.

Okay, thanks Surreal.