Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Good idea for GM to catch alz buyer

Good idea for GM to catch alz buyer

Gm should create alz, sell them to alz buyer for USD, keep the USD then bann them. Win win situation for GM they get free usd + they get to bann alz buyers

Banned
    gm already sell alz?? voucher n those pot in item shop?? LOL...

the game sells it , gm dont get usd

thats call corruption..
    Signature removed. Please reduce the size of the image.
    ~Retired~

Shadow Titanium
    Except that would be illegal.

Sometimes I get the feeling that they already do that lol...just look at ur mailbox everytime u log in. What's funny is, a char of the same account in the other server which doesn't play all that much but just to check the (other) server's prices and market, also gets the spam mails lol. Somehow their (or makes u ask did they allow it?) db has been compromised.

And if u succumbed to that irritating, endless spams, BOOM, banhammer! lol They might as well add a daily quest..."Delete All Mails" lawl

/facepalm....people these days...

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    Sometimes I get the feeling that they already do that lol...just look at ur mailbox everytime u log in. What's funny is, a char of the same account in the other server which doesn't play all that much but just to check the (other) server's prices and market, also gets the spam mails lol. Somehow their (or makes u ask did they allow it?) db has been compromised.

And if u succumbed to that irritating, endless spams, BOOM, banhammer! lol They might as well add a daily quest..."Delete All Mails" lawl
    I don't know, they could have a bot that automatically tries all possible combination of letters.

And yes, I delete my mails daily =.='

Entrapment - A defense that claims the defendant would not have broken the law if not tricked into doing it by law enforcement officials (in this case GMs)...

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.