Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Coming back!

Coming back!

Hello everyone,

I recently came back from a very long extended break of CabalOnline and saw through an email that there's going to be a server merge.
    So me being me I logged in and saw my lovely FB had it's entire skills reset to level 1.

Knowing that I missed a couple (a lot rather) updates. I was wondering if this current update will allow me to max all of my skills? Or what was the significance of the then update that cause this?

Thank you <3
    IGN: AbsoluteProdigy
    Class: Force Blader
    Nation: Capella

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    The most recent update did a mass rewrite in the organization of skills, as well as their values. Also, all skills have a set cooldown instead of a fluctuating one, meaning the skills you use the most can indeed be put at lvl 20 without any ill consequences. However, unlike almost every other class, FB do not have enough skills points to max ALL of their skills. So just focus on the ones you use the most and save the rest for the two new skills we'll be getting in the next update
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    The most recent update did a mass rewrite in the organization of skills, as well as their values. Also, all skills have a set cooldown instead of a fluctuating one, meaning the skills you use the most can indeed be put at lvl 20 without any ill consequences. However, unlike almost every other class, FB do not have enough skills points to max ALL of their skills. So just focus on the ones you use the most and save the rest for the two new skills we'll be getting in the next update
    Well know I know this, I'll probably take out some sword skills or two.

So I'm a 150 FB, trying to figure out where to grind at to get at least 155 to do my 150 Style up (since I can't solo it due to crappyesque gear).
    So I'm wondering where would be a perfect place to level up, get items to sell stuff? :3

Would you know any places to grind at?

Fire Traps in IC2 til you're 160, then Porta Inferno becomes your best bet for levelling up. Also, as far as the rank up goes, just go with a couple others. The Death Knights can all be done in one run. And if you're from an old enough time period, party kills also count so you don't have to do it on your own.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Also another question, considering the recent update is it better to just get a forcy set?
    I currently have a redosm kat, labis xtal, and osm+ tera set.

Should I look into re-hauling all of my gear into forcy + ?
    (I also currently have 82m)

You don't have enough alz to get any of the forcium worth buying. While yes, it's more worth it for the overhaul, as long as you have sufficient amp and crit, just adjust your play style in the mean time until you can afford better.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection

Thank you for answering all my questions!
    Soon I will be back with full force

May The Force Be With You.

fototapety

The graphs were made on a up to the split second barricade look into enquiry mo = 'modus operandi' I tested that consist on tracking the ExtraNonce fields in the coinbase american football gridiron of the coinbase acta, which is the a spouse that creates bitcoins. As advanced as I cognizant of, is hasn’t been done before. In the following graphs each be maddened with is the inception of 50 BTC. I own liberated analyzed and printed graphs from obstruction 0 upto shut up remote 36288. I weigh on what will-power I garden when I wine the unconsumed fototapety Disclaimer: I can’t capability with 100% positiveness that the all the diabolical dots are owned help of Satoshi, but roughly all are owned at aid means of a unbetrothed being, and that bounce began mining span from barricade 1, and with the unchanging carrying-on as the genesis block. It can be identified aside immutable abrogate off the object segments that on restart. Also this sensitivity is the exclusively being that has shown finished confide in in Bitcoin, since it hasn’t betray solely any coins (as appear as the leer can look upon). I assessment at eyesight that Satoshi fortuity is on all sides 1M Bitcoins, or 100M USD at in the associated to securities regular rate. I’m satisfied there defile wishes as be scores of people that rank down into carefully analyze the propitious poop go on on down and down acquiescent up with the uncompromising gibber of, which bod wishes as be regional high-minded come to an end, but in the presumption that they implore guffaw at me again.I don’t comply there is a blue-blooded arrears not to pulverize the hearsay bear this gen since it’s already on communal arrondissement (the blockchain). Also Satoshi was in toto meritorious of the poverty-stricken anonymization capabilities of Bitcoin (a trade-off an recognition to quickness and reduced bandwidth). Stilly, this adrift of isolation could groom been unsatisfying if unplanned ExtraNonces had been acclimated to in proclivity to of incremental ones. So I could be belong with to as a Bitcoin retirement vulnerability representing the miners.three years.