Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About the new sever !

Angry About the new sever !

so i have a question about the update and new sever coming up tomorrow !
    ppl say 2 sever gonna be 1 new sever name : merg
    and my question is what about the name and slot characters : did we have to change our name again and we gonna have more slots in acc to handle every char we have in 2 sever ( mercury and venus ) to move to new sever?
    my self i have like 6 char in venus with full dungeons entry from event and i have 3 char in mercury so after update they gonna put all them together at new sever or what....
    some1 help me plz alot ppl want to know about this ...
    thanks

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...ver-Merge-Info (This was posted a month ago so whatever happens to your characters after tomorrow is your fault.)

Based on your forum name, I'm assuming that you're Vietnamese so this should should be easier for you to understand.

http://translate.google.com/translat...ver-Merge-Info

thanks tea QQ

Quote Originally Posted by gachiennuocman View Post
    thanks tea QQ
    Yw.
    You still have like 2hrs before the merge happens so if I were you I'd put all the dungeon entries that are on low level characters in my warehouse so that it would go into the temporary warehouse.

i have another acc with lv 10 char ( like 3 char , 1 in venus and 2 in mercury ) all lv 10 with entry
    they gonna move to new sever for me right ?
    even the higher char i that acc only lv 10 ?

Shadow Titanium
    n retard irock learn how to read notices
    Quote Originally Posted by gachiennuocman View Post
    i have another acc with lv 10 char ( like 3 char , 1 in venus and 2 in mercury ) all lv 10 with entry
    they gonna move to new sever for me right ?
    even the higher char i that acc only lv 10 ?

I provided you all the information with what they were doing to the characters...If you would just read... =/
    They said if you exceed 6 character slots (combined), they'll delete the lower leveled characters. So to answer your question...no, none of your characters will be deleted because you do not exceed the limit of 6 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    I provided you all the information with what they were doing to the characters...If you would just read... =/
    They said if you exceed 6 character slots (combined), they'll delete the lower leveled characters. So to answer your question...no, none of your characters will be deleted because you do not exceed the limit of 6 characters.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.

Better off NOT answering his question and telling him to get offline and read a book.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by peaches View Post
    give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.

Better off not answering his question and telling him to get offline and read a book.
    LOOOOOL
    o
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swifti View Post
    n retard irock learn how to read notices
    did i say u are not welcome in my post long time ago?
    why dont u understand that? what a comeback loser !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast