Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yall ready for thet merge?

Yall ready for thet merge?

So apparently it's a day earlier than originally expected:
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post

Server Maintenance
    We will be performing our server maintenance on April 17th at 05:00 PM until 10:00 PM (CABAL Time - PDT)

[Maintenance Activity]
    - Game Server Maintenance
    - Ladder Mission Battle Preseason Ends
    - Server Merge
    - Application of Name Reservation

Sincerely,
    CABAL Support Staff
    Are yall ready for it?
    As a note to Venus players, you should have been basing all pricings relative to Mercury's this past week to get an idea of the values of items after the merge. Overall the economy will not change much at all and should integrate easily enough thankfully.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

I'm waiting for people to qq about their characters being deleted when the info about the merge was given like a month ago. Not to mention, e-mails were also sent out ;o

i bought 500m worth of uchh in venus for 900k ea lol gona sell when merge 1.4m ea

Quote Originally Posted by chaosomega View Post
    i bought 500m worth of uchh in venus for 900k ea lol gona sell when merge 1.4m ea
    inb4ufailhardsincetheyaround1.3ishatmandgoingdownh ardlol
    Living life, peace out!

Can't wait!
    RIP Long

Note: Whichever is the lower of the servers in costs, I generally what they'll overall adapt to. So.....GL

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

No! I was looking for crafting materials, and Mercury was selling them for 800k where Venus is selling them for 2mil. >.>

On the other hand though, T4 war is going to be off the chain!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

I think you screwed yourself considering uch are 460k ea in Venus XD or at least they were yesterday

But anyways I'm ready for that cheap and smexy Merc gear

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

you late, merc's uch are 350k ea, and we get a lot soooooooo, might only go up to 600k LOL to many people it might even go down.

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    I'm waiting for people to qq about their characters being deleted when the info about the merge was given like a month ago. Not to mention, e-mails were also sent out ;o

Emails were sent out?

I have not received any email. Nor did my friends or sister. What emails are you talking about?

Also, yes. I've noticed that surprisingly a LOT of players are still completly clueless about the merge. Some players just don't read notices on the website or the forums, they just log onto the game and play. So unless a GM comes on and megashouts, any announcement goes totally unnoticed by those players.

There will be tears and blood.... and rage, lots of rage.

Personally right now I'm busy taking screenshots of everything just incase some items go missing with the merge. Since I played on both servers, I've decided to completly empty my storage on Mercury and keep stuff in the inventory of the 1 char I was keeping. Same with the alz. Better safe than sorry.

As for the economy, I have been selling items that were selling for more in venus than Mercury in priority the past few weeks. I also think the economy will be more like Mercury's than Venus', but I don't think it'll be exactly the same. The prices from Mercury will go up a little, considering Venus didn't have access to that many ressources for the longest time, I'm sure a lot of people will go on a shopping spree (especially crafters).

As for cores..... I just sold whatever I got day-to-day. Inventory space is crucial and cores add up pretty quickly... lol. I wouldn't risk taking the gamble to buy and resell at the moment.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast