Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Server Merge Issues

Wow so i have to remember EVERYTHING i had in my bank to get it back? Real nice, i mean its not like it was just about full to burst or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Suki View Post
    Good item lost too few really do not know, all name either, but between all there voucher, armor, crafeo material, among many other things minestas

Seems like you lost your English skills as well.

Anyway, on topic, was there anything posted about taking SS's of inventory and warehouse so we could reference what is missing? Like most people, my warehouse was full and it's hard telling what some of the things missing are.

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Seems like you lost your English skills as well.

Anyway, on topic, was there anything posted about taking SS's of inventory and warehouse so we could reference what is missing? Like most people, my warehouse was full and it's hard telling what some of the things missing are.
    I always do a round of SS whenever there's a big maintenance, update, merge, transfer, etc. A friend of mine lost his blue bike after a maintenance and it took him almost a month and a lot of back and forth on HD to get it back. And it was just a plain boring no slot blue bike +6 or something like that lol.

So many disconnections/Error codes for no reason lol

all my ingame mails are gone lost alot of attachments

Quote Originally Posted by Ayeka View Post
    all my ingame mails are gone lost alot of attachments
    Your mail should normally still be there. After you grab your character rename card and, if you had one, the black transmuter, you will have to relog for your old mails to show up

[GM] Kato
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Your mail should normally still be there. After you grab your character rename card and, if you had one, the black transmuter, you will have to relog for your old mails to show up
    Let us know if doing this works.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    Let us know if doing this works.

worked for me, although I didnt have any items in my mail, just text.

Was doing the same thing when there were mini events and prizes would be mailed. All your mails would just vanish and you only had the 1 mail from GM with the prize and you needed to relog to get your old mails back

Was doing the same thing when there were mini events and prizes would be mailed. All your mails would just vanish and you only had the 1 mail from GM with the prize and you needed to relog to get your old mails back
    thank you it did work i got back all my mail and my attachments
    you saved my panic attack

Thanks for the info Abi.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast