Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Server Merge Issues

Known Server Merge Issues

We appreciate all the information our community has provided. Listed below is a list of known issues and their status.

• Guild Emblems - Fixed as of 4/19
    • Missing Mail issues - Will be resolved early next week (most likely on 4/22). Possible workaround: Take out any items you received from us after the merge (rename card, transmuter) and relog. When you return, all of your mail should be there.
    • Warehouse Issues - Will be resolved early next week (most likely on 4/22)
    • Bike Inventory Issues - Will be resolved early next week (most likely on 4/22)
    • Agent Shop Item Issues - Will be resolved early next week (most likely on 4/22)
    • Weird skill behavior when PK'ing someone from the same nation - Reported to Devs.

If you're experiencing any issues that are not listed above, please submit a ticket to let us know.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused and we appreciate your patience.

Regards,
    The CABAL Support Staff
    Last edited by [GM] Kato; 04-19-2013 at 03:43 PM.

Good item lost too few really do not know, all name either, but between all there voucher, armor, crafeo material, among many other things minestas

bad work alot of my items gone I do if it does not specifically name all my items if I remember some other not, eg my full inventory of minestas wharehouse is lost and all were varied now that I can do?

Guild rename card did not work

all game are wrong some ppl miss venus wharehouse and ah items, other miss mercury wharehouse and ah items, other miss both venus and mercury item

Shadow Titanium
    all my epic items in warehouse and AH in venus were not xfer when merge. i got chars in mercury and venus. all i got is mercury warehouse n AH

what if we dont know what we are missing :O

Shadow Titanium
    my 10b+ alz n epic forcy eof8 rof10 bike items in warehouse + 15 vc + tons of UCHH

I am missing my whole Venus warehouse and AH inventory!!!!
    That was billions of alz and I didn't make a list. What now ????

There were many uch and many uchh as well as craft items......do we just guess or something???

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast