Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Known Server Merge Issues

Kato stop being so nice! You're spoiling them.
    Be more like Lorkan

[GM] Kato
    More updates for you guys.

1) You may have noticed a small patch download to your client this morning. This was intended to fix the guild emblem issue and help stabilize the client. If you're still crashing or lagging, please let us know!

2) We're planning to have another maintenance sometime early next week (most likely Monday) to solve the issues with missing titles and items since the merge. Stay tuned.

EDIT: Updated the original post with this information.
    Last edited by [GM] Kato; 04-19-2013 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    More updates for you guys.

1) You may have noticed a small patch download to your client this morning. This was intended to fix the guild emblem issue and help stabilize the client. If you're still crashing or lagging, please let us know!

2) We're planning to have another maintenance sometime early next week (most likely Monday) to solve the issues with missing titles and items since the merge. Stay tuned.

EDIT: Updated the original post with this information.

1) Noticed it. Emblems are back, but as for stability issues.... some people that weren't having crashes yesterday just crashed 8 times in less than half an hour, just trying to log in BI

2) Sounds awesome. Would it be too nosey to ask if it's going to be a data manipulation or if it's client-base (i.e : the items are not lost, just not currently accessible because the client was missing something) ?

[GM] Kato
    Updated the original post with missing mail and PK issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    1) Noticed it. Emblems are back, but as for stability issues.... some people that weren't having crashes yesterday just crashed 8 times in less than half an hour, just trying to log in BI
    If you come across anyone having this problem even after updating their client, please have them send us a ticket if they haven't already. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    2) Sounds awesome. Would it be too nosey to ask if it's going to be a data manipulation or if it's client-base (i.e : the items are not lost, just not currently accessible because the client was missing something) ?
    Unfortunately, I don't have any specifics on what method(s) they'll end up using, but I did catch a little bit of the conversation as I walked by the meeting room. Something about delving into forbidden magic and sacrificing first born type stuff. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about though.

[QUOTE='[

Unfortunately, I don't have any specifics on what method(s) they'll end up using, but I did catch a little bit of the conversation as I walked by the meeting room. Something about delving into forbidden magic and sacrificing first born type stuff. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about though.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like lorkan was running the meeting
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    Updated the original post with missing mail and PK issues.

If you come across anyone having this problem even after updating their client, please have them send us a ticket if they haven't already. Thanks

Unfortunately, I don't have any specifics on what method(s) they'll end up using, but I did catch a little bit of the conversation as I walked by the meeting room. Something about delving into forbidden magic and sacrificing first born type stuff. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about though.
    Go ahead, I was last born anyways.

I sent a ticket regarding missing titles for achievements but it hasn't been opened yet and I don't see that anyone else has posted that problem above.

In particular the titles for combined levels per account are gone along with the bonuses that went with them. I used the endless one title for all my char because of the stats for it, so I really miss it. Someone in guild mentioned a couple other titles that are gone but I don't remember which ones.

Anyway, you need to review the title list and update it so it is complete.

Thanks

Shadow Titanium
    its been 2 days, when will i get my items back ? xDD

They said there would be a maintenance beginning of next week, most propably on Monday, that will fix the missing items and titles issue.

So for the weekend, go out and get some fresh air if you can't play without a few items, and come back next week. Something the devs probably can't do because they messed up, hehe

Shadow Titanium
    its the 22/4...when am i getting all my epic items lost in venus warehouse during merge

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast