Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So Venus, tell me

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    or not on 6?
    Well the thing is that channel 6 isn't even supposed to be the trade channel, it's SUPPOSED to be channel five. And no matter what the main channel is, there will always be people who AFK there. I know a few people who turn off all chat except for shout when they go AFK and scroll back up to see if there is something they like. But it still doesn't matter, there are people who go AFK in channel 20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Am I the only person who doesn't think the population size is too big?

Bonus war only had an extra 7 people in it compared to before the merge. Seems pretty much the same...
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Am I the only person who doesn't think the population size is too big?

Bonus war only had an extra 7 people in it compared to before the merge. Seems pretty much the same...

Correct me if I am wrong, but you're from Mercury aren't you?

For Mercury people, the increase of population would be something like maybe 10% ?
    For Venus people, the increase of population would be something like... idk... 400%.

Us old Venus people are used to peace and quiet and not much lag. Quality over quantity.

You like having more people at events such as mission war, saints and golem. That's fine. I understand your point.

But can you honestly say you enjoy BI with like 20 people dancing and lagging the hell out of you to the point you can't even log into the game anymore? Adding a few extra channels wouldn't hurt the mission war, saints or golem. It would however give us a chance to breathe.

Having more people to play with on a MMO game is never anything to complain about. I don't think adding more channels will do anything. What they SHOULD do is increase the capacity of the channels, maybe switch to a bigger server so they can better handle all the traffic. I don't have any lag, or DC issues, so it's obviously something with your people's computers. And the trade channel was originally channel 1, when they didn't have any mobs spawn on that channel. Maybe they should go back to that, have channel 1 with no mobs and specific trade channel.

A simple thing like disabling your firewall and anti-virus can make your game run better. No you don't need those on your computer to protect you from viruses, if you're smart enough you don't need any anti-virus program. Firewalls are pointless, they always cause more problems than good. I'm sure a lot of you people have other programs running in the background along with Cabal, you can click CTRL + ALT + DEL to clear up processes running in the background to make the game run better. Any program claiming to make your computer run faster, delete it because it's probably just a useless spyware program, sending information to the maker while it just slows down your computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but you're from Mercury aren't you?

For Mercury people, the increase of population would be something like maybe 10% ?
    For Venus people, the increase of population would be something like... idk... 400%.

Us old Venus people are used to peace and quiet and not much lag. Quality over quantity.

You like having more people at events such as mission war, saints and golem. That's fine. I understand your point.

But can you honestly say you enjoy BI with like 20 people dancing and lagging the hell out of you to the point you can't even log into the game anymore? Adding a few extra channels wouldn't hurt the mission war, saints or golem. It would however give us a chance to breathe.
    Frankly, Cabal's population has NEVER been very high. I don't consider this to be very crowded, nor do i consider it very laggy. And I have a pretty crappy pc.
    hi im Peaches

simple solution, you don't like the amount of people? go play a lonely MMO.... you lagging and d/cing and sht, buy better net or a better computer, otherwise shouldn't be complaining. oh and complaining about the spam chat of the megaphones? need to tell someone something important? mail them im pretty sure there isnt spam for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    mail them im pretty sure there isnt spam for that.
    Actually there are spam bots for mail but they've been around for a year before the merge wekekekekeke
    hi im Peaches

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345