Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So Venus, tell me

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Already added 6 more people in just 1 hour of playing..... >_>
    Haha good times
    I like tera I shut all that off
    Only see what I wanna see it's good stuff lol
    But I know what you are talking about I was in game like 10 min yesterday and it annoyed me lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Tera isn't that great ... I played it, didn't see what's the big hype about it. Just another MMO I would have to start over from scratch, zzzzz

Shadow Titanium
    Tera isn't that great ... I played it, didn't see what's the big hype about it. Just another MMO I would have to start over from scratch, zzzzz
    i think most these cabal players think it would make them seem cooler? I agree i tried it out. Nothing great besides the graphics when you turn it up. You see the posts about TERA is so much better when in reality if it was that good it would have stayed at P2P.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterChaosX View Post
    i think most these cabal players think it would make them seem cooler? I agree i tried it out. Nothing great besides the graphics when you turn it up. You see the posts about TERA is so much better when in reality if it was that good it would have stayed at P2P.
    If that's true cabal would be p2p
    The fact is they make more money as a f2p game hence why they changed it brings more of a player base

Being a cabal player since game and game hosted it I obviously liked things about the game and still log in from time to time

The people that don't like tera either 1 lack the skill to usr it's fighting system or 2 didn't play it long enough to appriciate it

But then again everyone has there own taste
    Last edited by whitetrash; 04-19-2013 at 11:24 AM.
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Is Tera great? No, is it good? yea, it's pretty good. It's something different. Cabal has been stale for well over a year, and isn't that much of a challenge. Boss fights in Tera actually takes more to do than click on boss and attack like in Cabal.

Yay: All my friends in both servers now together. More ppls to troll, and/or help.
    Boo: Noisy. Other ppl's bugs/errors(I have no bugs/errors seeing as I prepared before the update for both AH+WH). Ppl steal names bcs they don't like someone in a videogame (none of mine taken :P)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Yay: All my friends in both servers now together. More ppls to troll, and/or help.
    Boo: Noisy. Other ppl's bugs/errors(I have no bugs/errors seeing as I prepared before the update for both AH+WH). Ppl steal names bcs they don't like someone in a videogame (none of mine taken :P)
    Not to mention, they attempt to sell those names too LOL

lol

I've also seen someone with the name Kato and Lorkan shout

I just hope no one is stupid enough to fall for it...

first at all
    bad thing : losing items in warehouse / agent shop ( anything , even alz too )
    war : d/c , lag , error like crazy .
    good thing : more ppl , more haters ... thats all

now now.. I said glitches and bugs and d/cs aside....

can't people read? ;_;

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast